Could we be getting the Latin Opera after all? Two new CDs announced!

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
It's scary!

Put something cute up instead. Everybody likes cute. ^-^

Rikku-chan

Hell's Phoenix Girl
You know I really doubt it since we never gotten the most epic BGM from Tamers, One Vision Sakuyamon version. Seriously best One Vision out of the 3.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Duh, did you not read that list posted?
Track 23 clearly says "Burst Mode"
And the Latin Opera was used for that.

And, yes, we still id not get the Sakuyamon Version of One Vision. Which sucks. I like that Version the best.

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
The cool thing about next week is, the dub of Ep 38, the Latin Opera's true debut (35 doesn't count because it was instrumental) airs, so not only do we get the actual song, we get to hear the dub replacement

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Could be worse. It could be that god-awful digi-rap that got recycled like... what, how many times in the first three seasons? It was bad enough as opening song... but why did they replace the nice instrumental evolution replacement music with... that... thing?

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
I enjoyed the dub Tamers evolution music. It was better than using the main theme like Adventure and 02 did.

I edited the first post again; Digistar provided more accurate translations over at WtW. Nothing else new, unfortunately.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
AlforceVeedramon;63659 said:
I enjoyed the dub Tamers evolution music. It was better than using the main theme like Adventure and 02 did.

I edited the first post again; Digistar provided more accurate translations over at WtW. Nothing else new, unfortunately.
Give it a week, and you'll know all you'll want to know. ^-^

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
in my boredom I've gone through my brainstormed tracklist and made modifications here and there, removing Hirari, Believer, and Ryuusei (TV Size) and the two Yokokus, since I see no sign of them on the actual tracklist. I also added the two songs from the first OST.

These listed songs I believe have the highest chance of getting on there. Furthermore, there are only 22 in this list, leaving us with 3 more possible songs that I can't think of at the moment. As before, please forgive me for the half-assed name ideas.

-- Melody: song from first OST
-- Inside Flowing Time: song from first OST
-- Behaving like the Wind (Piano version): Plays during an emotional moment, such as when Masaru confronts his mom in 14 or during Yoshino’s dream in 15
-- DR 2: DR was on the first OST, and is basically the ‘theme song’ of DATS; it’s more upbeat. DR 2 is a lot like it, but it plays when Satsuma is briefing the team (first used in 1, right after DR)
-- Stirring Up Infinity (Techno Version): Played during Gaomon's Perfect Evolution in 15 or 16
-- Tragedy: played when Mercurimon died (25), Sleipmon froze himself and Dukemon (41), and when Touma relives his mother’s death (15)
-- Perfect Evolution Medley: played throughout the Perfect Evolution arc; three different songs that are connected but never played one after another; first part during the fight against Falcomon in 12, second part played right after that (Agumon's evolution) or during the first fight with Mercurimon (18), third part during the fight with the Okuwamon, up until RiseGreymon showed up (19) or at the end of the fight against Meteormon (23)
-- Upbeat Fight: played during Agumon’s evolution in 14, Kamemon’s evolution in 18
-- Hyper Bio Evolution: the Bio Trio’s evolution theme (first in 27); later used just for bad situations (such as Gaomon’s evolution in 35)
-- 'Superman' Theme: heroic sounding song; first played when Satsuma rescued everybody in the Digital Gate in 27
-- Tense Situation: plays during a point where something has taken a turn for the worse; first plays when Aquilamon evolves into Garudamon in 13
-- Dramatic Situation: when ShineGreymon Ruin Mode first appears; when Suguru is revealed to be Yggdrasil in 40
-- Trouble Approaching: when Mercurimon first arrived in the Human World in 12
-- Trouble Approaching 2: when Belphemon wakes up and Kurata takes over 36
-- March of Destruction: marching-like song that plays during a tough situation; played when Sleipmon saved the gang in 40, or when Guwappamon evolved in 42
-- Ultimate Evolution: dramatic song that played during the first few episodes with Ultimate Evolutions (first used in 29 when Masaru controlled his Digisoul)
-- Ultimate Evolution 2: evolution song that took the place of the above starting in 36
-- Burst Mode Latin Opera: needs no explanation; all but confirmed to be on there
-- Savers March: big orchestra that played only once, during the final 4-screen Burst Evolution against Yggdrasil in 47
-- [Unknown]: played right before Masaru decided to go join the fight against Belphemon, with Agumon's egg on his back (36)
-- [Unknown 2]: played when the Royal Knights rebelled against Yggdrasil (47)
-- Resolution: when Suguru is revived and joins with Masaru and his family after Yggdrasil's destruction (48); sounds kind of like the Main Theme from the first OST, but distinctly different

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
BIG FREAKING NEWS! The CDJapan site updated again, with samples!

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NECA-30232

Going by my above tracklist, Superman, both Ultimate Evolution themes, [Unknown], Dramatic Situation, March of Destruction, Hyper Bio Evolution, Trouble Approaching 2, BanchouLeomon's Theme (!!!), Burst Mode Latin Opera, Savers March are ALL CONFIRMED!!!

alright, here's a rough rundown of the songs with my bad tracknames beside it

1. Ambitious - Superman
2. GEAR UP 409
3. MERODII (Melody)
4. Toki no Nagare no Naka ni (Inside Flowing Time)
5. a day
6. Ichioku no Yoru wo Koete (Across a Million Nights)
7. Noisy
8. Key word
9. Hyouryuu (Drifting)
10. Hikou Shounen (Flying Boy)
11. Haruka na DEISUTANSU (Far Off Distance) - [Unknown 2]/Royal Knights Rebellion
12. GOORUDORASSHUU (Gold Rush) - Ultimate Evolution 2
13. RONRINESU (Lonliness) - [Unknown]/Guitars
14. Hitotoki (Moment)
15. I'M JUST A FIGHTER - Dramatic Situation
16. BIG TIME CHANGES - Ultimate Evolution
17. Rakujitsu (Setting Sun)
18. GO PLAIN
19. SHANGURIRA (Shangri-La) - March of Destruction
20. RAINY DAY - Hyper Bio Evolution
21. Kanashimi no Ashioto (Sorrowful Footsteps) - Trouble Approaching 2
22. EASY ACTION - BanchouLeomon
23. BAASUTOMOODO (Burst Mode) - duh
24. ITTSU*OORURAITO (It's Alright) - Savers March
25. Step into the Light~Daidanen~ (Step into the Light~Grand Finale~) - That upbeat song that played when Masaru showed up to join the Digimon at the Digital Gate in the ending

also, Melody and Inside Flowing Time aren't from the first OST after all. A last minute change, maybe? I noticed that like the first OST, some of these songs were used maybe once in the show, which is a waste IMO.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
<3

Oh, gawd, track 23 sounds AWESOME even as a 45 second sample! Much love to Wada Kouji!

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
omg, I'm listening to the samples on cdjapan too now. omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Akaku

コード・ブルー
OMG

#12 PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>8DDDDDDDDDD

SOOOOOOO MUCH LOVE! :DDD

#16 wasn't used alot in the series. I like that one too. ._______________.;

BUT STILL! SAVERS! :D

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Three days... Only three days and soon we will get Latin Opera :) (and some other songs..) Looks like many songs from that CD will be added to my playlist!

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
does anybody know any good Japanese forums where the CD might be posted early? Like maybe 2chan? We need to keep our eyes peeled just in case somebody else manages to get it

also, does anybody find the song 'Noisy' a tad ironic, since it's so low in pitch, you can barely hear it at all?

Angewolf

Um, not sure if anyone cheeked, but cdjapan has something where u can listen to samples, i just litened to 23 and it is the latin oprea.