Could we be getting the Latin Opera after all? Two new CDs announced!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
New stuff from WtW

WtW said:
From the WtW news topic

DIGIMON SAVERS FLASH BACK!
From "Digimon Savers", which ended its run in March 2007, and in addition to BGM seeing a first-time CD release, this special compilation will have previously released character songs plus a bonus track appearing.
Aragaki Yui, Maeda Ken, Haniwa and other talents participated in providing the subject of the 5th Digimon series.
The sale date is on August 1st, familiar with 'Digimon Memorial Day'.
We hope that you want to see this new Digimon activity!

The 'special new' track on the 2nd disk is...

Hirari Unplugged by Wada Kouji

Which now means we have acoustic/smooth versions of all the Wada Kouji Digimon OPs.

Wada Kouji's Album:
01. bravery
02. Sketch
03. Hanabijakku (Unsure what exactly this means, as it's in katakana)
04. Kamihikouki (Paper Airplane)
05. Kimi to Kisetsu to Hidamari to (They Are You, The Seasons and Sunlight)(NOTE: this may not be a correct translation)

Digimon Opening Super Best
Re-release of one from 2003

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Too bad that they only mentioned Aragaki Yui, Maeda Ken, Hanawa. Yoshino singing a song with Gotsumon and Argomon would be hilarious.

As for the Cover: How does MirageGaogamon BM always manage to look like some Knock-Off of a Gaoranger Character? First GaoHunter, now this guy.

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
Vande beat me to it.

I hope this means they actually put a lot of unreleased BGMs onto the disk. It would stink if they just gave us Latin Opera to keep us quiet.

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
I hate to double post, but I just found something very interesting on cdjapan

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NECA-30232
http://www.neowing.co.jp/track_for_cdj.html?KEY=NECA-30232

I know Google Translate isn't the greatest tool, but it's enough to discover this:

1. Ambitious AMBITIOUS
2. GEAR UP 409 GEAR UP 409
3. Melody
4. During the course of time
5. A day DAY, A
6. Nights over 100 million
7. Noisy NOISY
8. Key word KEY WORD
9. Castaway
10. Flying boy
11. Far Distance
12. Gold Rush
13. RONRINESU
14. Moments
15. I'M JUST FIGHTER I'M JUST FIGHTER
16. BIG TIME CHANGES BIG TIME CHANGES
17. Setting of the sun
18. GO PLAIN GO PLAIN
19. Shangri-la
20. RAINY DAY RAINY DAY
21. Footsteps of sorrow
22. EASY ACTION EASY ACTION
23. Burst mode.
24. It's All Right
25. Step into the Light ~ ~ grand finale
26. Beater! BEATER!
27. Ah, fried egg
28. Cool Running COOL RUNNING
29. Till all together
30. Dreams no Kakera
31. Soul man (Otoko no Kodama)
32. Friendship!! FRIENDSHIP!!
33. TEAM? TEAM?
34. HIRARI

note 23. Burst mode.

and most of the other songs I don't recognize either (Melody and the character songs are the only ones), which means this can't be a rehash of the first OST!

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Exactly two weeks and we will know. I'm sure, it will be Latin Opera. Because if not, what may be?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Nemomon;62930 said:
Exactly two weeks and we will know. I'm sure, it will be Latin Opera. Because if not, what may be?

Then we need the MP3s *cough*

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Eeeeeeeee, tracklistingggggggggg.

This makes me so happy. Ohhhh the Savers OST~~~~~~ *will be stalking the post office come August for her preorder~*

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Splash;62949 said:
Eeeeeeeee, tracklistingggggggggg.

This makes me so happy. Ohhhh the Savers OST~~~~~~ *will be stalking the post office come August for her preorder~*

Will you be making the peeps happy with MP3s? <3

Splash

Sure, I'll do my usual, although somebody would probably show up with a copy before me XD
Hmm I'm even going to ask for days off work so I can be there when the package arrives (placing my bets it'd arrive on the 4th or 5th), since otherwise I'd have to drive down to the post office XDDD

Splash

With most of the tracks being only 1-2 minutes long each, 25 tracks is pretty normal for an OST though. ^^;

Seraphimon-T.K.

<b>Scan Editor</b><br>~Holy Warrior~
Im really excited about this,there are some bgm's that i really like...Also i think that i'll buy the CD's too!!

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Sera, you're avi is scary, take it off! D:

Anywho, we've only got what, a week and a half before the CD is released? How long do you think until the MP3s are ripped?

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
Splash said above that she expects her copy in on the 5th. Of course, if some kind person in Japan were to upload the CD, we could have rips as early as the release date itself.