Could we be getting the Latin Opera after all? Two new CDs announced!

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
BUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :CRY CRY CRY: Release date for it is exactly same with funeral >________> Mother of my best friend died yesterday and funeral is in friday <_____<.

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
we don't really expect rips that quickly, but even if we do, they won't be going anywhere.

I gotta ask again, does anybody know of any good Japanese forums where the CD may leak? Our best chance of getting it early is somebody in Japan ripping it.

ooh, I just noticed on CDJapan that it's already in stock! So anybody who ordered from here may get it sooner.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Tomorrow... Tomorrow...
It's released... Tomorrow...
And now it's... One day away...

I guess it's gonna be around a week before the whole thing is leaked, though...

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
Order Number Order Date Items Total Amount Status
10102092142 2008/07/31 1 4629Yen In Shipping Process

I'll rip it :) xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
AlforceVeedramon;64471 said:
wow, that's great to hear. So has it actually shipped yet, or are they just prepping it?

I'm not sure :confused: if they ship it already that means I'll get it by tomorrow or 3 days >_< because it still said in shipping process :confused: :eek:

But I'm near their country (Thailand) so it will take only little time from Japan to my home (5-Hour flight)

But you already ordered to don't you ? But I bet you guys do already (WtW)

I think GOC ordered it.

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
AlforceVeedramon;64475 said:
wow, that's not that far at all. Good to hear.

nah, I didn't order it. I dunno about GOC, but they don't allow downloads at WtW

Oh I see >_>

I think I'll post it in here and my website then. No one get shipped yet I guess because it's only 9 AM in Japan now and post office usually open at 10 AM.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Doubt there will be any rips at WtW (GOC did mention in a latest post he may stick the new version of Hirari up for a couple of days) but i do urge anyone who can buy the CDs do so to keep the fandom alive!

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
I'll definitely consider getting maybe the Savers CD at a later date. I haven't bought a CD in forever, but this would be for a good cause.

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
Order Number Order Date Items Total Amount Status
10102092142 2008/07/31 1 4629Yen Shipped

TOMORROW WILL MAKE MY DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$*@%^#*^@*#^@^#&!#&^*^#!&^@!