Could we be getting the Latin Opera after all? Two new CDs announced!

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Nemomon;64558 said:
After You will download second file, everything will be fine. Just unzip them once again.

Ah, is that the solution? Guess I'll have to make a little change to the information section and make it more noticeable then. (I meant it when I said it was important. ;; )

Hope you like the OST as much as I do, y'all~

I won't be uploading Disc 2, although I have a separate download for the new Hirari in the post.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Yes, that .rar file is divided by parts. You must have all parts to fully unzip them. About OST, i'm after 4 song and looks like i'll add some songs to my playlist^^.

What do You mean about that thing with Disc 2?

Understand now.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Got all the files from the other OSTs n stuff shame can't rename the album name stuff to show savers flashback.

I've upload "disc 2" with all the stuff i pulled together from the other OSTs etc dunno if you want to use it or not Onkei. Note i did not do these rips.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wi2lvmquhil

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Hmm, very nice Booklet. Ofcourse it would be nicer with a closer shot of Yoshino. The Pics in General seem to be rather random.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
And of course, it would be nice if you buy at least one of the three CDs.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
onkeikun;64621 said:
And of course, it would be nice if you buy at least one of the three CDs.

I will be when i have the money at the end of September when i go back home until then sadly the bills have to come first. Still nice to have in the meantime though.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
I trust that you will, I just feel that this is something that should be reiterated over and over again. A lot of people take their free downloads for granted. x[

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
onkeikun;64635 said:
I trust that you will, I just feel that this is something that should be reiterated over and over again. A lot of people take their free downloads for granted. x[

*pokes your initial d/l post* ^^

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
The Wada Kouji album is now up on Onkeikun's LJ (wants to buy that & his last album at the same time should both be available in sept)

Think i shall be getting Flashback too :)

PS BUY THEM

Edit: Damn - Hanabi JACK; Jacking Fireworks from Ever is EPIC WIN

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
alright, now that we've had the OST for a few days, what is your favorite track?

Despite being so excited for Latin Opera, I'm still find myself enjoying Big Time Changes (Ultimate Evolution 1) more. It's more dramatic, in my opinion.

On a related note, I've already made edits to both Big Time Changes and Latin Opera. Big Time Changes, I extended to run longer, like it did in episode 30 in the battle with the Gizmon XT. Latin Opera, I shortened so it runs like it did during its first use in 38.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Heh, those two are my favorites, too. -It's Alright- makes for #3 of the top 3 for me.