Could we be getting the Latin Opera after all? Two new CDs announced!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
LectorVoraz;65043 said:
know what i would like? for these kind of CD's to be sold somewhere in my city...

And since they aint - online is your best bet ^^

Seraphimon-T.K.

<b>Scan Editor</b><br>~Holy Warrior~
Hmm~! i Download it (thanks Splash/onkei kun) but i was dissapointed...I was expecting to hear the "sad" kinda theme when Kudamon evovled into Sleipmon to fight Dukemon...I really liked that bgm...At least we got Burst Mode theme...

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
Seraphimon-T.K.;65993 said:
Hmm~! i Download it (thanks Splash/onkei kun) but i was dissapointed...I was expecting to hear the "sad" kinda theme when Kudamon evovled into Sleipmon to fight Dukemon...I really liked that bgm...At least we got Burst Mode theme...

yeah, that was my biggest disappointment, that that song didn't make it.

It seems like the first OST covered bgms from the first 11 or so episodes, and Flashback covered music in the final 15+ episodes, ignoring the Perfect arc in between. DR 2, Behaving like the Wind (Piano), Stirring Up Infinity (Techno), Perfect Evolution Medley, and the Tragic bgms were all unaccounted for.

I guess it's possible for us to get a 'Digimon Savers: Lost Tracks' disc. I mean, hey, we got this more than a year after Savers' completion, so anything is possible now.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Yar, I also still really want that strings version of Gou'ing Going D8;;;; They really know how to keep us waiting orz

Still, Burst Mode and Hirari unplugged by themselves made the CD worth it to me. Waa, Digimon music XDDDDD;

cheesecat

Digimon Researcher
Just find this thread and see you all have uploaded the OST
Thanks very much ^^
I also like the new mini album by Wada Kouji ^^
Track 5 is so good ^^