Could we be getting the Latin Opera after all? Two new CDs announced!

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Got mine earlier this morning~ :3 It's a really sweet OST.

I'm uploading rips right now, but like Vande, I really wish that you buy your own copy.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
And so my Quest to get one of those CDs begins. I would say getting the Savers or Best CD is a better goal than getting the Wada Kouji one, since this one's only relation to Digimon is that it is made by Wada Kouji.

Know that Hirofumi Nojima sings terrible! And some guy named MugenSeiRyuu shall pay for it!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Ah pt1 done, i would have prefered to have em all from those cds exact, even though they have been out before.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
You can always make new folders/copy and paste files from old releases if it makes you feel better.

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
and done! Latin Opera sounds amazing, no surprise. Unfortunately, no sign of the missing songs beyond the :45 second mark of the actual songs

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
onkeikun;64550 said:
You can always make new folders/copy and paste files from old releases if it makes you feel better.

I'm sure the rips i have for the old stuff are 192.

ps. Digimon Savers Flash Back - states the booklet is corrupt when unzipping.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Vande;64554 said:
I'm sure the rips i have for the old stuff are 192.

Ah, you must have downloaded from a different source then.
1, 2

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
i do have splash versions of it so i guess i'll just c&p and change the name info stuff

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Vande said:
ps. Digimon Savers Flash Back - states the booklet is corrupt when unzipping.

After You will download second file, everything will be fine. Just unzip them once again.

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
hoorah, I managed to get the more important songs onto my iPod before my doctor's appointment!

thanks again so much, onkeikun!