Rockman 9 - Collected info & rumors

Pluvius

Yea, it's Splash Woman's in-game sprite. Check this hentai I drew of her out. First ever. Don't worry, I smudged the fuck out of the weewee. I also smudged a fish because he was naked.
FIRSTEVERSPLASHWOMANHENTAISMUDGE.png

GSR

That one guy
So, it's like, I walk into this topic and read this page.

A minute later, I'm in the bathroom, splashing water on my face, wondering why I go on the internet.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
If everybody could just please get back on topic with Rockman 9...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I got poked, and assumed it meant it had something to do with this. Is it about Splashwoman? As much as I like sprite art, I'd like official art to go with it and see what it's SUPPOSED to look like... C>

My PS2 just came back from the shop the other day, after three months of waiting. So, if you don't mind... I'm going back to the eat-sleep-work-videogames routine for the next few days... If you need me, too bad, you can wait...

Now then, to finish Phantom Brave...

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
My Ps2 has been so neglected since I got my 360 last October >.> Which I guess is kind of fine since the only thing I don't have beaten on it is Okami.

Pluvius

My PS2 broke because Sony is a bunch of fuckers that make crappy hardware that breaks down. I abandoned the console then, & refused to pay them money for their inability to produce quality hardware.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I bought my system refurbed in 2003. I've never had a problem with it. I've had more problem with my 360 I've had since October... though having it struck by lightening is hardly their fault :lol:

^ Dammit Microsoft should make their consoles wrath of god proof :p

god even when role isn't here she is still able to throw us off topic with other things.

Anyway mega man 9 does anyone know if it will have a world wide release?

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Vincentdante;62861 said:

They don't, and they get away with it in their warranty notice.

Microsoft's warranty manual said:
...warranty is voided under the following conditions:

1. Acts of God, unintentional damage, ...

It doesn't look exactly like that, but you get my point.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Vincentdante;62861 said:
Sorry, nintendo beat them to it. With the exception of the original DS, Nintendo's products have a reputation of having god-like durability.

Not sure about the wii, though. Don't think it can take a shotgun blast and still work like the Game Cube could (see EGM's test on the last-gen consoles, back when they were current-gen).

Anywho, we've got a sprite now. Any official art for MM9 yet?

Tcato: That's SCREAMS fake, but it's lulzworthy at least. ^-^;