Rockman 9 - Collected info & rumors

ok this is getting out of hand and tbh I have stopped reading this argument about 5 posts up. Let's agree to disagree and say that we are capable of enjoying this game as we see fit, and just for the sake of more arguments also to agree that the story could go anywhere just until capcom see's fit to conclude the original series (if they ever will) linking it together finally.

Pluvius

Role;68539 said:
Tell me where it says that Wily is Serges. TELL ME.
It's pretty obvious, as no one but Wily is capable of rebuilding Zero. His systems are impossible to analyze. Also, the silhouette in Power Fighters shows Zero with a Z-Saber & shoulder pads, which he only got when Serges rebuilt him. Or, should I say, when Wily rebuilt & finished him, at least to initial specifications.

Role;68539 said:
Where do you get those facts? How do you know that he's a newbie? Do you realize that Rock has only had 8 years of XP? Or is Nine now?
X is a hunter still rising the ranks in X1. Zero mentions how much he still has to grow. This is X1 X here, not seasoned Irregular Hunter X from like X5 or something.

Role;68539 said:
I'M BEING STUBBORN? You're the one who's being stubborn here, refusing to accept what EVERYONE ELSE knows to be fact.
Everyone else does not know this to be fact. It's not fact. It's conjecture.

Role;68539 said:
Apparently you missed the part where I said that the word Idiot isn't an insult anymore. Allow me to actually insult you, then, moron.
How is idiot not an insult? Also, I find it unnecessary for insulting to be occuring at all. What do you want me to say here, that you're right, I'm wrong, & all your conjecture is fact?

Role;68539 said:
Uh, no he doesn't. He doesn't have 'Two busters' per se. You might wanna double check those specs.
http://www.dokuganryu.com/scans/rockman20th/121.jpg
http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/files/X/X/x1sheet.gif
http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/files/X/X2/X/x2sheetgiga.gif
http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/files/X/X3/X/x3sheet1tria.gif
Role;68539 said:
He can't switch which side it's on, moron.
http://www.dokuganryu.com/scans/rockman20th/120.jpg

Since the sprites for the X2 & X3 armors use both arms, regardless of which direction X is facing, X has to let go of a ladder to fire the first or second shot, whichever one is the hand he uses to grab the ladder. I forget which one makes him drop.

Role;68539 said:
That's called Sprite Mechanics, it has to do with why even though Link is left handed, when facing the other way his sprite was simply flipped, and appears to be right handed instead. I can't believe you didn't see that. The same thing could be said about ANY SIDE SCROLLING PERSON OR THING.
If you're curious, the natural position for Mega Man sprites is facing left, as that's the only way Zero's Z on his shoulder armor is the correct way.

Role;68539 said:
Please leave your stupidity and failure to understand gaming basics such as sprite flipping out of discussions. You look stupid.
I look stupid? Ha, that's fun.

Edit:
Vincentdante;68542 said:
ok this is getting out of hand and tbh I have stopped reading this argument about 5 posts up. Let's agree to disagree and say that we are capable of enjoying this game as we see fit, and just for the sake of more arguments also to agree that the story could go anywhere just until capcom see's fit to conclude the original series (if they ever will) linking it together finally.
I know, that's what I said!

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
You see why I ignored him earlier? He has a tendency of starting frivolous arguments and going off topic, and with who?

Me, of course. And that bastard dared think I'd befriend him, when to him I'm nothing more than a person to pick fights with. I apologize for being an idiot in this case and taking him off my ignored list. I'll be the bigger woman here and let him think he won, when everyone else knows otherwise...

GSR

That one guy
Okay, I'm all for fun debate, but seriously, this is getting out of hand. Cool down, you guys.

Pluvius

Role;68550 said:
You see why I ignored him earlier? He has a tendency of starting frivolous arguments and going off topic, and with who?

Me, of course. And that bastard dared think I'd befriend him, when to him I'm nothing more than a person to pick fights with. I apologize for being an idiot in this case and taking him off my ignored list. I'll be the bigger woman here and let him think he won, when everyone else knows otherwise...
What is your deal, really? You seem nice sometimes, but then you just fly off the handle & freak the fuck out about how much of serious business it is to befriend someone using a forum's friend feature.

GSR;68561 said:
Okay, I'm all for fun debate, but seriously, this is getting out of hand. Cool down, you guys.
I suggested that several times, but Role would have none of it.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada

I hate to suggest this, but could a mod just close this topic? We're getting no where, Pluvius THAT was uncalled for and in poor taste, and the game comes out sometime in the next three weeks away.

Pluvius

Tcatomon;68578 said:

I hate to suggest this, but could a mod just close this topic? We're getting no where, Pluvius THAT was uncalled for and in poor taste, and the game comes out sometime in the next three weeks away.
It was, & I edited my post for just that reason. Sorry that that was probably what was emailed to people who have subscribed to this thread. I was just a little frustrated.

I don't think locking the thread is in any way necessary, as the argument is done, as I don't intend to go against the wishes of any mod.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Anywho, now that that stupid argument was dropped, since we don't really have any news, and since there's already a robotics timeline news thread anyways, i don't see a need for this thread, and am in agreement with Tcato.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Pluvius said:
If you guys wanna move the MM9 stuff to the other thread, I'm game.

...but how would you do that? Is it possible to move selected posts to another thread using the interface? Or would you have to actually go into the database and manually move them?

Tcatomon

tricky77puzzle;68950 said:
...but how would you do that? Is it possible to move selected posts to another thread using the interface? Or would you have to actually go into the database and manually move them?

Uhm. No. You're reading too much into it, dude. We dropped conversation in this thread and moved over to one of the others.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Tcatomon;68951 said:
Uhm. No. You're reading too much into it, dude. We dropped conversation in this thread and moved over to one of the others.

Ah, you're moving the conversation.

I agree then.

Pluvius

Well, a mod could move the posts, but I don't expect any mod to do that much work for something so unimportant. I just meant the conversation.

We're also in this thread of Role's. I posted Inafune's answers to 10 fan asked questions including him saying Zero never killed the classic series family, in there.

Tcatomon

Hush you. I've still got to wait until Monday. At this point I really don't care if it's good or crap.. I'm going to get it because it's a bloody Megaman title even if it *is* Classic and I'm a Capcom consumer whore. (Seriously 80% of the games I own and play are from Capcom).