FM Partner

Dengar

See, that's EXACTLY the point I was trying to make. Leo Kingdom is already an established character, and does not need to bond with a human to be powerful.

X_Blade

Well, Leo Kingdom pretty much faded to nothing on episode 30, right? So the reason for him to wave change is so he's stable?

Blaze Dragon

Blazing with energy!
I wouldn't have any FM Partner. Navis were WAY cooler than FM Forms, sadly.

If I really needed one, then War-Rock for me. At least he looks like a Super Saiyajin 3, which is always awesome. But I wouldn't turn into Rockman, I would turn into something more War-Rockish. Rock Aura! Sounds cool enough.

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
Dengar;13005 said:
See, that's EXACTLY the point I was trying to make. Leo Kingdom is already an established character, and does not need to bond with a human to be powerful.

correct leo kingdom,dragon sky and pegasus magic are so powerfull its not funny.

Yukihiro

Yellow Snow Merchant~
I'd much rather have a Navi :confused: It seems just much more appealing. And it's also much safer too. But I'd rather everything just stay the same. Navis and the Wave Change thing just complicates the world and adds a bit more of a plot and interest. Status Quo~

johnxfire

Grand Saboteur
I guess I'd like to make up my own FM-ian, name him Panzer and Denpai Henkan to become PanzerBlitz.

...Or I could just roll with Wolf.

darkswrds

Lols, no one talks about good old Searchman.EXE ... Military guy was sick.
He'd be my choice for FM Partner. "Raika on air" ... "Blast Sniper"

2chaotic

Future bestselling author
darkswrds;16994 said:
Lols, no one talks about good old Searchman.EXE ... Military guy was sick.
He'd be my choice for FM Partner. "Raika on air" ... "Blast Sniper"

Bingo.

His attack? Super Snipe.
(all you advance wars geeks know where thats from...i hope)

2chaotic

Future bestselling author
GSR;17099 said:
That mofo was seriously broken. Rockets + Super Snipe = RAEP ;_;

He isn't as broken as Eagle....I mean really, TWO TURNS!?!?!?. The Tag thingy in AWDS makes him even more broken.....three turns.....

(they need an Advance Wars anime....)

johnxfire

Grand Saboteur
2chaotic;17128 said:
He isn't as broken as Eagle....I mean really, TWO TURNS!?!?!?. The Tag thingy in AWDS makes him even more broken.....three turns.....

(they need an Advance Wars anime....)
I don't know why, but using Eagle makes me tired. Move units. Super power. Move again. It's just... tiring. For me at least.

This is starting go OT. AW ftw!

GSR

That one guy
johnxfire;17131 said:
I don't know why, but using Eagle makes me tired. Move units. Super power. Move again. It's just... tiring. For me at least.

This is starting go OT. AW ftw!

Yeah but Eagle's problem was his massive SCOP bar. It took friggin' forever to get his SCOP up, and the end result was based entirely on how the playing field was laid out at the moment.

But Sami + Eagle tag was just beyond broken. SUP I MOVED 17 SPACES AND CAPTURED YOUR HQ IN ONE TURN :D

But yeah, enough off-topic.

The Sixth Kakorat

Back on topic...

If I had free choice, then how about LeoKingdom? I choose him because I'm a Leo myself, but imagine the power you'd get from Denpa-henkan(ing) with one of the admins.