FM Partner

megaman4ever

mine would be subaru and war rock duh they rock and sine my user is Subaru denpa-henkan Hoshikawa Subaru on-air (transforms into rockman) oh ya that would rock

Ryuuk

Shinigami
I'd also have to go with a FM Blues as my partner.

I almost said my astrological sign, but then I remembered that Cancer was a doofus.

Dengar

If I were to choose, I'd probably choose to be an original character. Like being able to fuse with an FM-ian named Herakles to become Herakles Blade.

Momo

I'd take Cancer as my partner in a heartbeat. That guys so awesome that they practically used a whole 'nother animation style in the anime just for his FACE.

Plus he's cute ): I'd wanna be a little crab.

nahxela

I'd like Gemini :D.
Having two selves sounds fun, and I've always liked the thunder/lightning/electric element.

Plus the attacks that Gemini Spark has are pretty cool; Elec Sword, launching that giant fist, and, of course, the combined attack Gemini Thunder :D

JoeyBoy

hmm... how about a custom made FM Partner? XD

From RnR: War-Rock. won't have any disadvantage or advantages against different types.

Custom: Gregar! JoeyBoy.EXE!
D.D;

Dengar

nahxela;10191 said:
I'd like Gemini :D.
Having two selves sounds fun, and I've always liked the thunder/lightning/electric element.

Plus the attacks that Gemini Spark has are pretty cool; Elec Sword, launching that giant fist, and, of course, the combined attack Gemini Thunder :D

It's different in the anime, but a lot of things are different in the anime. Anyway, in the games, Gemini Spark split into two, because the human has two personalities. In the games, the bosses have the personalities of the humans, not of the FM-ians.

123mop

From RnR... Pegasus. Wings own, and the icey look is cool. Plus, the admins are all super powered

Who would want a navi and pet instead of an fmian? with an fmian, you could go where ever you want. You could... go to Hawaii for an hour, and get there in a half minute.

123mop

Its still implied that you travel much faster than normal (ex: The very end, Sonia says she could get to her school in no time at all on the wave road.). And in the anime, War-rock says you can go around the world in less than a second... or something like that.

nahxela

Dengar;10233 said:
It's different in the anime, but a lot of things are different in the anime. Anyway, in the games, Gemini Spark split into two, because the human has two personalities. In the games, the bosses have the personalities of the humans, not of the FM-ians.
Oh, right, I read up on that about how he had split personalities... Homicidal side sounds kinda creepy :/. But since Gemini is based off the mythical twins, shouldn't the combined form be two people, or maybe they would have two heads like the FM form...

And the fused FMs have the personalities of the humans in the anime, too. It's just that their personalities are combined, like in the Ophiucus episode.

GSR

That one guy
123mop;10622 said:
Who would want a navi and pet instead of an fmian? with an fmian, you could go where ever you want. You could... go to Hawaii for an hour, and get there in a half minute.

But keep in mind, you'd have to keep it a total secret if you had an FM. If you were caught, you'd suddenly be the focus of the world, and it wouldn't take long for some government to "ask" you to "consult" them on "possible advances related to these FM aliens" for the purposes of "national security."

Read: YOU GON' BE A GUINEA PIG MAH BOI.

Whereas with a Navi, at least everyone has one and you can explore the net and the like without worry.

...Wait, why are we arguing this in the first place? Even if Navi-like AI/programming could be developed, it would be another few generations, if not centuries, of advances.

Dengar

nahxela;10707 said:
Oh, right, I read up on that about how he had split personalities... Homicidal side sounds kinda creepy :/. But since Gemini is based off the mythical twins, shouldn't the combined form be two people, or maybe they would have two heads like the FM form...

And the fused FMs have the personalities of the humans in the anime, too. It's just that their personalities are combined, like in the Ophiucus episode.

It's true that in the anime the personalities kind of blend as well. However, there's still the matter of dominant personalities. In the anime, with the exception of Ophuicus Queen and Gemini Spark, it seems the FM-ians are the dominant personality. This was especially true in the case of Ox Fire, Cygnus Wing, and Libra Balance. In the case of Wolf Forest and Crown Thunder, their human personalities were virtually absent, even. In the games, all of the EM-humans were more like Ophuicus Queen (except she was way more serious in the games).

nahxela

Dengar;10751 said:
It's true that in the anime the personalities kind of blend as well. However, there's still the matter of dominant personalities. In the anime, with the exception of Ophuicus Queen and Gemini Spark, it seems the FM-ians are the dominant personality. This was especially true in the case of Ox Fire, Cygnus Wing, and Libra Balance. In the case of Wolf Forest and Crown Thunder, their human personalities were virtually absent, even. In the games, all of the EM-humans were more like Ophuicus Queen (except she was way more serious in the games).
For the majority, you are right, but then there's always that bit were the human and FM are always fighting for control of the body, so that leads to more complications >_>

And as for the games... I should probably get a copy and play for myself ._.
Except for the fact that I need money T_T

Dengar

In the games, they never fight for dominance at all. The human controls the body while the FM-ian gives the hypnotic suggestions. Eventually Megaman kicks their ass and they will realise what they're doing is wrong, and they'll eject the FM-ian from their hearts.

RollEXE

Have you guys realized that RnR is one of the series with a Roll absent? or is it just me?
If there was a Roll FM Seijin, I'd probably choose her. XD

I reckon depending on whether the FM Seijin is controlling the human, or willingly Denpa-Henkan like Subaru and War Rock, decides their personality.
If they are being controlled, the FM's personality would be dominant.
If it's a normal Denpa-Henkan, it'll be like War Rock giving advice to Subaru.