FM Partner

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
FM Partner

If you were in Ryuusei no Rockman, or if the show really happened, which FM would you want as a partner? (Like Subaru and War-Rock)
As a similar question, what is your favorite FM, or your idea for an FM?

Mine was originally Libra (since I am a Libra), but eventually my fave became my own idea: A FM/wave version of the Virusbeast from BN2, named Greiga, who could denpa-henkan to become Grey (thats his name).

GSR

That one guy
None. The thought of having an alien riding around with me in my wristwatch creeps me the hell out. :p

No, I'd want to be the guy who invents some way to get into the wave world or whatever via technology, not an FM. But then I'd have to get a name change to 'Gary Stu.'

Subaru/Rockman

#1 Rockman Fan
lets see.... mine would be subaru and war rock duh they rock and sine my user is Subaru denpa-henkan Hoshikawa Subaru on-air (transforms into rockman) oh ya that would rock

GSR

That one guy
Hahah, yeah, that'd be cool if a little awkward.

"Oh no! The viruses are causing havoc at that office building! Quick, (insert Navi here), stop them!"

*looks around*

*looks at PET*

"Where the hell do I jack this thing in?"

Shadowmaverick

Heh heh, a little scenario:
Viruses are deleting the Super Computer, Missiles are armed and ready to fire, WORLD DESTRUCTION IMMINENT!
Hero:-Ok, time to save the world, Jack-in ... (How the hell do I do that)
Screaming Girl next to you: Hurry and jack-in to fight the viruses.
Terrified Man in corner: You are our only hope, we all can jack-in and fight but we all have normal navis because we can't customize for shit.
Hero:WTF, there are like a 1000 of you here, all with navis and I have to fight because mines is customized. F... This, I don't know how, there is no cord to connect and WTF to you plug into.
Police: It is a wireless laser, now point it here and your set.
Hero: Why the hell can't the Police force do this, Screw this am leaving you can all get blown to pieces for all I care. MISSILES LAUNCH AND BLOW UP EARTH.

And that's how it is, no one else wants to fight to save their lives, Really!

Shadowmaverick

Sorry to kind of go off topic but if I had a choice of an FM Alien or Pet with a Navi, FM all the way. I can't stand having a Navi, it would like playing pokemon "Go Rockman use rock-buster on that mettaur now."
I would personally like to fight so I would choose War-Rock, "On-Air"
If I fuse with a navi in real life to fight, Zero, hands down, now time for Mayhem and Destruction at the next fool who crosses my sword. <insert evil laugh here>
Ha

ramn

umm... (watashi no namae wa ramonu desu) hello my name is ramon, I would like to integrate to the theme, well I got an idea for an fm life form, umm..., maybe sounds a little ridiculous, but wtf, i like to have duo like an fm like, if you don`t know who is duo maybe you must go and look it at megaman 8 and i don`t remember well in what of the exe saga it appears, well that`s my fm partner and like his name is duo and m`a name is ramon i think we form, denpa-henka ramonu amado on-air, ramduo blastman, well it`s a little of fantasy but thats my fused name ehehhehehe.

Geo

Hum..i guess any one was fine, war rock would pawn, but anyone except Cancer (oh god xD) or harp it wouldn't be that bad.

Quatre Winner

If I could have any FM as a partner, huh?

*ponders*

I don't think I'd be much of a fighter character, so I'd be a support character. So maybe Roll or Medi. Even though I don't like them :/

Now, the one I'd really like to partner with? Cygnus. Because he has wings. And wings are instantly awesome.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I'd rather have my own Navi as someone pointed out before. :3 I'd probably use one of my own characters on a wrist watch or something as carrying more crap in my pockets does nothing for me. That and I haven't carried a watch in over 3 years it'd be nice to have one again.

Battling isn't exactly my thing, but maybe I could at least have someone to talk to that wasn't boring and help me pass time at work.. instead of cruising around message boards. XD

FlameStream

Yeah, I'll admit a Navi and PET is more appealing.
But if I have to choose an existing FM, I suppose I'll take Wolf.