FM Partner

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Subaru Stelar;21208 said:
I love Cancer Bubble, Buku!

If cancer bubble did enter the body of the strong security guard, he probably would be all powerful, I just know it. Maybe even more powerful than adromeda....Cancer bubble>Adromeda.

Trivial

Oh sorry. Yes, now i remembered that War-Rock truly is an AM-ian
Cancer Bubble? The most Cutie-Sweety-Childish character beside of Harp Note
Cancer Bubble's clumsiness and some of his acts reminds me of Bubbleman.EXE

Wow, it'll be great of Cancer Bubble could defeat Andromeda

Hiroki

Wearer of Purple
An FM partner?.... Well, none, out of the existing ones.
I'd have to go with a FM Version of Vaati, or maybe an FM called Scorpio (Yes, I'm a Scorpio)

King Dusk

so i herd u liek mudkipz?
Bly.
>>;
<<;
><;

Or whoever you would fuse with to get him. D: Even though he doesn't fuse with anyone... Bly is kickass.

Timeheart

Hmm. Well, I know what my FM partner would be. You've seen Libra, cancer, Ox, and Wolf. and some other zodiac. But mine would be Leo. A mighty one made after a lion. And when fuzed together, I'd become LeoBlaze. The furious fire lion warrior.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Well, maybe if he had merged with someone instead of teleporting Subaru out of danger he wouldn't have died. XD

Trivial

It's great if our FM Partner is one of the Satellite Admin.
But, just like Kizuna Dusk said,
I WANT BLY!!!!!!!

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Dont forget. Once in Cancer Bubble's bubbles...you cant get out unless someone from outside helps ;p

Cancer Bubble could make someone starve to death by making them stay in the bubbles. Or he could drown someone with his tidal wave! (meaning humans only)

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Hmm, mine would have to be Cancer Bubbles do to the fact that i am a Cancer. That and i love that guy XD having him as a partner would be great, i would always have someone to make fun of and get a laugh at XD

PrimoPiccolo

AoBfrost said:
Once in Cancer Bubble's bubbles...you cant get out unless someone from outside helps ;p
Which reminds me... how did Harp Note get out of that bubble in ep 41?

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Rockman shot a single shot and popped her out, watching it right now ;p

whoopstx8.png

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Is this thread is dead or what O_O

My fav will be Harp....because harp is one of the instrument for Virgo (mine is virgo)
and besides I love music XD

Rocknote

Banned
najwah-namine;46600 said:
Is this thread is dead or what O_O

My fav will be Harp....because harp is one of the instrument for Virgo (mine is virgo)
and besides I love music XD

This thread was dead from a long time ago after I had joined here a while and I don't know whether this can be accepted or not that you had posted. :confused:;

PrimoPiccolo

Rocknote said:
I don't know whether this can be accepted or not that you had posted.
Of course NEW members can post here, najwah wasn't a member when this thread was started. You should know that by now.

Bumping's fine as long as you're not trying to answer someone's month-old question or chiming in with "yeah, that's awesome! :D".