FM Partner

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Okay, shooting all Rockman.exe ports to HELL since this is the X of the Network timeline...

We need a Zero-sama! XD

I'm not sure what his Wave Being name would be though...

As for an original with me...

Goddess Nova. They'd have the XM alien Nova to fuse with. Their role would mainly be support, and would give Rockman power similar to the Admins, yet combinable like the Tribes, eventually giving him access to Nova God Rockman... (Hey, it's not like EVERYONE has an FM alien... *points to Subaru*)

7 types of attacks and Rockmen

Fire (Fire Nova Rockman) - Fire based attacks. Weak to Aqua, strong to Wood. Powers up fire cards.
Water (Aqua Nova Rockman) - Aqua Based attacks. Weak to Elec, strong to Fire. Powers up Aqua cards.
Wind (Aero Nova Rockman) - Elec based attacks. Weak to Wood, strong to Aqua. Powers up Elec cards.
Earth (Gaia Nova Rockman) - Wood based attacks. Weak to Fire, strong to Elec. Powers up Wood cards.
Light (Shine Nova Rockman) - Attacks have Stun effect. Adds stunning effect to non-elemental cards.
Dark (Dark Nova Rockman) - Attacks have HP bug effect. Adds an HP bug effect to non-elemental cards.
Void (Void Nova Rockman) - Non-elemental power up. Powers up non-elemental cards.

The game sets would be:

Earth - Wind - Void
Water - Fire - Void
Light - Dark - Void

Though linking or whatever you did to get Tribe King, you can have Rockman get the Nova God Rockman form. No word on how it'll work until I play Ryuusei 2, though. Need to find out how Tribe King works...

But anyways, back to Goddess Nova, in the game she'd appear to be a bad guy at first, until she confronts you about why you randomly attacked her. She'll then become an ally, and eventually give you a portion of her powers through some kind of event.

...Yes, I thought that much into it. Lay off... >_>

Trivial

Seems like someone is very supporting for Zero to be in Ryuusei series, even though we already have Burai as some sort of exchange of him in Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe/2

I agree if Zero should be on. Hm.. maybe in Ryuusei 3, or sort

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
The exe series had Zero as a virus, not a Navi (at least according to everyone I've talked to).

But I'm not saying Zero exactly anyways. We need a Ryuusei equivalent! And one for Axl too!

Oh, Bly =/= Zero in my opinion. He seems more like Sigma than Zero to me.

Dengar

Role;19383 said:
The exe series had Zero as a virus, not a Navi (at least according to everyone I've talked to).

He was still the red guy with the sword. And I don't mean ProtoMan.

Trivial

Oh, sorry. Burai is somewhat like Omega in Zero series (take a look on his helmet)

Yeah, Zero is a virus in EXE Beast+

Axl in Ryuusei? I don't know. But i prefer Zero goes first if they were to be on

DragonClaw

Misterious Wave
The Ultimate Partner

Dragon,he is a wave form of another dimension,he is a DK-nian,when in denpa-henkan with me Django we become Dragon Claw!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dengar

Isn't the name 'dragon' already taken?

Everything else seems fine. It's just that people will probably confuse him with Dragon Sky.

Trivial

A lot of name has been taken

Now, how about....... Aquarius/Mercury? That zodiak hasn't been mentioned in Ryuusei

loewies

i think i chose for an option a nevi who have the power the to time travel and then become an fm-alien

thats might be reason to enjoy them both

as for the navi i chose elmentalman he can combinad evry elment and combinad them.

the fm-alien would be a reincornation from protoman and megaman sword/buster rocks kind of zero :)

Trivial

A lot of zodhiacs haven't been mentioned in Ryuusei.
But my zodhiac HAS been mentioned, and it's my favourite character. I like it, XDDDDD

Now, a lovely name, also on astrology........ Venus
How about it?

StelarSX

Jack In!
Okay, okay. I'm gonna give this another try. My Denpa-Henkan Partner would be... Peace-Rock. Brother of War-Rock, from the fanfic, Ryusei no Rockman: Time Mix Up on GRN. :D

Trivial

Ahahaha...
True, the opposite of War is Peace, so it becomes Peace-Rock
But that sounds very....... not suitable for an FM-ian
But quite funny

Hm.... lessee..... another good name....
My partner's name will be..... Omega-Zero

When it's on Denpa-henkan with me, i'll turn into Zero Messiah holding a purple Z Saber

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Yuki2;2649 said:
If you were in Ryuusei no Rockman, or if the show really happened, which FM would you want as a partner? (Like Subaru and War-Rock)
As a similar question, what is your favorite FM, or your idea for an FM?

Mine was originally Libra (since I am a Libra), but eventually my fave became my own idea: A FM/wave version of the Virusbeast from BN2, named Greiga, who could denpa-henkan to become Grey (thats his name).

Cancer bubble all the way! No, I'd rather be rockman, the main hero, the one who everyone loves, no one loves cancer :/