FM Partner

Blaze001

Pointless Fact Guru & QC
I have developed my own! Datos! We'd Denpa-Henkan to form Dataman! Strange. He seems to look just like my Custom NetNavi...If I had one.

nahxela

Knightman;11735 said:
the same?
i don't think so i will explain what you have said cross in mmbn6, double soul is the U.S/engish term an soul unsion is the japenese term.

well as long as there in team of blues, i can use searchman and nothing can beat me.
::Eye Roll::
The point is that all those things are synonymous to each other since Rockman.EXE combines with the powers of another navi that he connects with.

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
Soul Unison and Double Soul are both the same thing, just 1st one is JP name and the second is the ENG name. Soul Unison is when Rockman takes on characteristics and similar powers to the Navi his Soul resonates with.

The "Cross" is different in that 2 navis become one, fusing their data to form an entirely new entity. If you've seen the Rockman.EXE movie, then you'll know about it more. I know it's possible to do crosses in the BN games, but I've never done it myself and I don't know enough about that to comment.

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
miforever;11802 said:
Soul Unison and Double Soul are both the same thing, just 1st one is JP name and the second is the ENG name. Soul Unison is when Rockman takes on characteristics and similar powers to the Navi his Soul resonates with.

Hey thats kinda what i said, and not really the same soul and cross.

Dengar

In the game, Crosses are similar, but also different from DoubleSoul.

For DoubleSoul, you had to select a chip of an element that corresponds to the Soul you wanted to use, and sacrifice it, and it only lasted 3 turns.

Crosses can be used at will, last indefinitely, and can be combined with BeastOut to create a CrossBeast.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Dengar said:
Crosses can be used at will, last indefinitely, and can be combined with BeastOut to create a CrossBeast.
Yeah, the way I always saw the Cross System, it was like a mix between the convienence of the Style Change from BN2 and the DoubleSoul of BN4.

But to anyone who was wondering, the only reason the names are different is so people properly noted that it was MUCH easier to use than in BN4/5.

X_Blade

If I could get Zero's Dark Armor form from Megaman X 5, then I'll call myself 'Zero Legend.' That sounds kinda cool =D

StelarSX

Jack In!
That's who I meant. But if I Denpa Henkaned with Leo Kingdom wouldn't I become something more like Leo Blaze.

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
I'm a Taurus... *thinks about the implications and shudders*

Meh, I'm also born in the Chinese year of the Dragon. That sounds heaps better ^^;;