FM Partner

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
RollEXE;10947 said:
Have you guys realized that RnR is one of the series with a Roll absent? or is it just me?

umm Misora Hibiki/Harp-note, your just luckly that Misora was based on Roll.Think about poor Knightman he is currently not in Ryuusei.

the best fm seijin is Gemini sparks.

Dengar

It's not like Knightman is a megaman regular.

I reckon depending on whether the FM Seijin is controlling the human, or willingly Denpa-Henkan like Subaru and War Rock, decides their personality.
If they are being controlled, the FM's personality would be dominant.
If it's a normal Denpa-Henkan, it'll be like War Rock giving advice to Subaru.

That's the way it works in the anime, yes. Not in the game.

nahxela

Knightman;10950 said:
umm Misora Hibiki/Harp-note, your just luckly that Misora was based on Roll.Think about poor Knightman he is currently not in Ryuusei.

the best fm seijin is Gemini sparks.
Don't forget that Knightman didn't come into the Rockman.EXE series until the second game ;), so you can't expect the writers of Ryuusei to just dump in all the character types from the past games.
When RnR2 comes out, there'll be a plethera of new characters, so don't worry, I'm sure there'll be someone you find there that'll be delightful ;).

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
nahxela;10991 said:
When RnR comes out, there'll be a plethera of new characters, so don't worry, I'm sure there'll be someone you find there that'll be delightful ;).

? rnr is out is it not, well Knightman is kinda a main character in stream being a of the crest of duo members and don't forget Dekao was not in it. I have a few characters in ryuusei no rockman. ^_^

nahxela

Knightman;11079 said:
? rnr is out is it not, well Knightman is kinda a main character in stream being a of the crest of duo members and don't forget Dekao was not in it. I have a few characters in ryuusei no rockman. ^_^
Whoops, meant RnR2 >_>, fixed that now, though.

But Stream was the third season of Battle Network, and we're only in the first season of RnR right now ;)
Plus people can get bored of certain characters (like Gutsman and Dekao/Dex) so it wouldn't be too much to get some new characters in instead of the staple bunch. Besides, he came back for a bunch of episodes and gave Megaman GutsSoul, and that's all that really matters :D

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
nahxela;11092 said:
But Stream was the third season of Battle Network, and we're only in the first season of RnR right now ;)

Huh stream is the third season of the anime not the game, stream was based on Rockman exe 5 team of Blues/Colonel and Rockman exe Twin leaders.The game and the anime and the manga is all different storyline.

Tsum

Unfortunately, I've yet to play the games yet either.

If there's a sequel, I'll probably get it then, just because that's how I got started with .EXE. :)

Though, a PET and a Navi would be nice, especially one that is of the 'Wood' Attribute.

nahxela

Knightman;11252 said:
Huh stream is the third season of the anime not the game, stream was based on Rockman exe 5 team of Blues/Colonel and Rockman exe Twin leaders.The game and the anime and the manga is all different storyline.
But you went to the Anime first :p.
And Knightman isn't all that important until Network 5, which is quite a while after his debut :p

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
PrimoPiccolo;11324 said:
I just wanna CrossFuse into EXE Shadowman.

you can have your fantasys...... btw thats stream not in exe

nahxela;11335 said:
But you went to the Anime first :p.
And Knightman isn't all that important until Network 5, which is quite a while after his debut :p

well he is in EXE 2 and in Rockman exe anime then Stream as one of 12 of the crest of Duo members, only 12 ppl got in the crest of Duo man. He so like awesome and very important.

Tsum;11321 said:
Unfortunately, I've yet to play the games yet either.

If there's a sequel, I'll probably get it then, just because that's how I got started with .EXE. :)

Though, a PET and a Navi would be nice, especially one that is of the 'Wood' Attribute.

Rockman exe is done and finished so please get them, you asking for a link PET the ones in beast/beast+ i think tenguman is wood and tomahawkman might be more.The other PETS like plug in is only rockman but when advance PET came out Blues and Forte came out as well.

nahxela

Hehe, alright, alright, I'll back off disregarding Knightman.
I just wish his cross in BN5 had a charge attack that could reach more than one panel away :(

And Tenguman is actually Wind while Tomahawk is Wood, but his tomahawk counts as Wood and Sword elements, like the various elemental swords count as their respective element and a Sword type.

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
Cross? is it double soul/soul unsion well he is a melee type of guy, i wish where i be him in twin leaders i just win the battle.:rolleyes:

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Knightman said:
thats stream not in exe
Actually, only reason I used the term EXE was to express that's my favorite version of ShadowMan, not to be confused with, say,
Shadow%20Man%20profile.png
<--this guy.

But yeah, EXE ShadowMan is a really badass ninja. :p

nahxela

Knightman;11571 said:
Cross? is it double soul/soul unsion well he is a melee type of guy, i wish where i be him in twin leaders i just win the battle.:rolleyes:
Yeah, cross/double soul/soul unison, it's all the same.
I just wish that his special chip attack from EXE 5 was the soul unison buster charge atttack...
Instead of the mediocre chain swing :/

Subaru/Rockman

#1 Rockman Fan
War-Rock hes awesome but if MBB6 were to come to Ryuusei no Rockman then i would Dempa-Henken with Falzar that would be awesome or if i could dempa-henken with 2 then i would with War-Rock AND Falzar wat would its name be though..... War-rock with Falzar?well i'll let some1 else think of that for me lol

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
nahxela;11616 said:
Yeah, cross/double soul/soul unison, it's all the same.
I just wish that his special chip attack from EXE 5 was the soul unison buster charge atttack...
Instead of the mediocre chain swing :/

the same?
i don't think so i will explain what you have said cross in mmbn6, double soul is the U.S/engish term an soul unsion is the japenese term.

well as long as there in team of blues, i can use searchman and nothing can beat me.