Digimon Data Squad Episode Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaizer

Kaizer kun
The snake Nanamis will simply have scales up to their neck, the panty shots will be shadowed, and the cleavage will be buttoned up a la Anetta in MegaMan Axess.

A bit like what they did to burst lady on yugioh gx do you think they'll do it to rosemon to?

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
kaizer;25874 said:
A bit like what they did to burst lady on yugioh gx do you think they'll do it to rosemon to?

Vande;25895 said:
I think it would happen (but remember it isn't 4kids dubbing Savers)

Yeah, at least 4kids doesnt to a COMPLETE overhaul of the monsters in characters (and when i say that i mean that there is a airbrush here and a name change there, but there basic elements of the originals were still there... at least thats what i can rememeber... its been a long time since i saw any yu-gi-oh so i might be wrong) But anyway, 4kids is annoying as hell, but we're dealing with the monsters that created Citramon, a monster that was completely overhauled... who knows what they would do when it comes to this stuff

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
LunamonZero;25925 said:
Yeah, at least 4kids doesnt to a COMPLETE overhaul of the monsters in characters (and when i say that i mean that there is a airbrush here and a name change there, but there basic elements of the originals were still there... at least thats what i can rememeber... its been a long time since i saw any yu-gi-oh so i might be wrong) But anyway, 4kids is annoying as hell, but we're dealing with the monsters that created Citramon, a monster that was completely overhauled... who knows what they would do when it comes to this stuff

But 4kids changed the story around completely. Naming the pharoh when he was not supposed to remember his name, ect. Cut out any sort of death and destruction. Death = Shadow Realm... <_<

YGO is much more darker than 4kids made it to be. They also airbrushed out the guns....yeah, they were holding invisible guns, which looked more stupid than cutting it out all together. (...why the heck did Pokemon get to keep their guns? :confused:)

Trust me...if 4kids dubbed Savers....you'd be complaining alot more than just a one show not-to-plot useless Digimon.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Kazemon15;25935 said:
YGO is much more darker than 4kids made it to be. They also airbrushed out the guns....yeah, they were holding invisible guns, which looked more stupid than cutting it out all together. (...why the heck did Pokemon get to keep their guns? :confused:)

You mean episode 12, the squirtle episode? They were kept because they were allowed then. Episode 35~ was banned because of a gun due to the High school masacre occuring between the two episodes.

And on the YGO one, I remember the first episode of Millenium world, they used a slingshot instead of a gun, because it had actually been shot at somebody and a slingshot would be allowed with kiddies. Ugh!

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Johnzaloog;25938 said:
You mean episode 12, the squirtle episode? They were kept because they were allowed then. Episode 35~ was banned because of a gun due to the High school masacre occuring between the two episodes.

And on the YGO one, I remember the first episode of Millenium world, they used a slingshot instead of a gun, because it had actually been shot at somebody and a slingshot would be allowed with kiddies. Ugh!

Yeah there was also the Saffari zone ep where Jenny pointed her rifle at the Poke gang.

Hmm I didnt watch up to that far.....I only saw like the 'final' battle between Yugi and Pegasus...the part where his goons were trying to capture Bakura and Tristin? They were holding...nothing in their hands lol.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I saw that one. Looked really dumb.

Oh, didn´t Saban once replace a Gun with a flashlight in the Mexico Epsiode of Adventure 02 Dub ?

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Actually, they cut out the gun part all together in the dub.

Okay, this is getting a little too off topic. lol back on topic...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Today that special Epsiode airs. Will it be a singing voice that calls upon a miracle ? Or will it be just Yoshi wondering if the next step of her Digimon´s Evolution fits her Outfit.

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Has Yoshino really been given that much superficiality in the dub? I've only seen a few bits with her in them from the eps I watched, she seemed pretty in character to me.

kaizer

Kaizer kun
I havent seen the dub they havent made Yoshino disgustingly girly did they?
Ive just finished watching the end of digimon savers sniff its was good though im not to sure about the ending though I dont want to do a spoiler...

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
MugenSeiRyuu;26013 said:
Today that special Epsiode airs. Will it be a singing voice that calls upon a miracle ? Or will it be just Yoshi wondering if the next step of her Digimon´s Evolution fits her Outfit.

We'll... the newest episode aired were i live and i have to say, Lilamons voice makes her sound like she is the one thinking that Yoshi doesnt go with her outfit; I'm not sure but she sounds like lillymon.

also what the hell was with the pachyderm crack? also since when has Mammothmon had the power to see into the future?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
LunamonZero;26080 said:
We'll... the newest episode aired were i live and i have to say, Lilamons voice makes her sound like she is the one thinking that Yoshi doesnt go with her outfit; I'm not sure but she sounds like lillymon.

She has the same VA. Consider yoursefl more or less lucky. I would love if German Dub Lilamon sounded like German Dub Lilymon. She sounds like Birdramon instead.

LunamonZero;26080 said:
also what the hell was with the pachyderm crack? ?

What ?

LunamonZero;26080 said:
also since when has Mammothmon had the power to see into the future?

He can sense Events to come. Not really see into the future. I can do that aswell.

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
MugenSeiRyuu;26198 said:
She has the same VA. Consider yoursefl more or less lucky. I would love if German Dub Lilamon sounded like German Dub Lilymon. She sounds like Birdramon instead.

What ?

Lilamon called Mammothmon a pachyderm in the dub (now that i read what exactly a pachyderm is, i guess it makes sense... although it is still a stupid joke)

Also i guess there could be worse things than them sharing the voice actor

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
LunamonZero;26201 said:
Lilamon called Mammothmon a pachyderm in the dub (now that i read what exactly a pachyderm is, i guess it makes sense... although it is still a stupid joke)

Also i guess there could be worse things than them sharing the voice actor

What, a stupid joke? In the Digimon dub? No! ;)

Yes, a pachyderm is a fancy word for things elephantine. I think I learned what it meant from Dumbo.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Why is calling Mammothmon a pachyderm bad? Would you find fault with a character calling Gaomon canine?

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
My gosh, I hate Toon Disney right now. It wasn't working for me AGAIN. Well, somebody will probablly upload the ep soon...

Has Yoshino really been given that much superficiality in the dub? I've only seen a few bits with her in them from the eps I watched, she seemed pretty in character to me.
Not a mention of her outfit or anything, but she did 'lose an ear ring' when she tried to get away from Sampson when Marcus went to the Digital World...

So really? No.

*Throws things at cable box*

Edit: By the way, Taxan is freaking awesome <3

Status
Not open for further replies.