Digimon Data Squad Episode Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Sorry if I sounded a bit rough. But I really don't like if some Dub Fan tries to "correct" me with Dub Terms when I'm using the perfectly correct japanese terms. ( Same if someone else uses them )

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Hey, please guys, don't argue over something that can easily be solved by asking kindly why someone is using a different name or just simply saying why it is named differently.

Anyways, like I said. I always thought SaberLeomon was more antagonistic than Mercurimon. At least, he was more like "EVIL HUMANS. BAD."

Edit: Thanks Mugen. :p

datsagent17

MugenSeiRyuu;35657 said:
Sorry if I sounded a bit rough. But I really don't like if some Dub Fan tries to "correct" me with Dub Terms when I'm using the perfectly correct japanese terms. ( Same if someone else uses them )

thats ok its not your fault im just having a really bad day in school. I understand what you're saying I don't like that either.:)

Kage;35658 said:
Hey, please guys, don't argue over something that can easily be solved by asking kindly why someone is using a different name or just simply saying why it is named differently.

Anyways, like I said. I always thought SaberLeomon was more antagonistic than Mercurimon. At least, he was more like "EVIL HUMANS. BAD."

Edit: Thanks Mugen. :p

ok i agree w/everything you just said

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
This topic is the single most annoying topic that I get complained to about.

So, closed.

If you want to discuss certain aspects of the dub, or even new episodes, open up new threads and argue about them in there.

kthnxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.