Digimon Data Squad Episode Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

datsagent17

Saberleomon's side change

I don't like the fact that the creators decided to make saberleomon an evil digimon in this season. That really disappointed I thought he was going to try to destroy Merukimon not join forces w/him.:(

celestial_sacred

He's not planning on conquering the human world. He hates humans because some of them went to the Digital World and started a massacre on the Digimon.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
He wasn't trying to conquer the human world at all, he thought humans were behind the breakdown (and he is right)

datsagent17

He wants to destroy the humans which makes him the bad guy. Besides there has to be a bad guy so if he isn't the bad guy than who is?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
datsagent17;34597 said:
He wants to destroy the humans which makes him the bad guy. Besides there has to be a bad guy so if he isn't the bad guy than who is?

That would be spoiling the rest of the series, we saw him at the end of Episode 20.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
datsagent17 said:
I don't like the fact that the creators decided to make saberleomon an evil digimon in this season. That really disappointed I thought he was going to try to destroy Merukimon not join forces w/him.:(
Wait until episode 28. You'll forget all about SaberLeomon, trust me. :)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Not due to air til near the end of next month, no dub title as of yet i don't think.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Tsk, some people really think that something is automatically bad just because it tries to get rid of mankind.

And you might notice that Mercurimon and SaberLeomon did not join forces.

datsagent17

MugenSeiRyuu;34988 said:
Tsk, some people really think that something is automatically bad just because it tries to get rid of mankind.

And you might notice that Mercurimon and SaberLeomon did not join forces.

usually somebody that wants to get rid of mankind isn't somebody that a good guy would want to join forces with.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
*sigh* not if you bother to watch the rest of the season there is a reason behind it.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
If I remember correctly, Mercurimon never said he wanted to get RID of humankind. Saberleomon was more of the one to be saying that. Mercurimon is more... genial? He's just really averse to the humans and Digimon being "together." He wants them seperated cause it's not happening like they thought it could (and would) happen.

So, what I'm saying is, SaberLeomon was more antagonistic than Mercurimon was.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
And even then there is a reason behind this. ( I was talking about SaberLeomon in the first place )

datsagent17;35638 said:
usually somebody that wants to get rid of mankind isn't somebody that a good guy would want to join forces with.

Good and Evil depend on the point of view.

Unless the Dub totally screwed it, you might notice that the Digimon accuse the humans of doing something bad i.e. slaughtering innocent Digimon.

datsagent17

MugenSeiRyuu;35644 said:
And even then there is a reason behind this. ( I was talking about SaberLeomon in the first place )

Good and Evil depend on the point of view.

Unless the Dub totally screwed it, you might notice that the Digimon accuse the humans of doing something bad i.e. slaughtering innocent Digimon.

look all im saying is that in my opinion both sides are at fault. Also guys murcurimon was one of the legendary warriors from season 4. The guy from season 5 is called Merukimon

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Oh, your opinion will change.

And his name is Mercurimon, named after the Olympian God. Merukimon is his crappy Dub Name that means nothing.
What's next? Are you going to claim that DATS is short for Data Squad, while it is really Digital Accident Tactics Squad ?

Mercurymon ( not Mercurimon ) is the Dub Name for Mercuremon, the Guy from Frontier, named after the Element. ( which in turn is anmed after the god )

Status
Not open for further replies.