Digimon Data Squad Episode Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Hagaren Gao;26259 said:
Not a mention of her outfit or anything, but she did 'lose an ear ring' when she tried to get away from Sampson when Marcus went to the Digital World...

She hasn't even got pierced ears, but they could have been clip-ons, lol.

Though "a gift of flowers to my fiance" may have sounded a bit dodgy in english...I think that's what it was.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
It was a Tama no Koshi, a Palaquin set with Jewels. Meaning that she is searching for some rich Guy. You know, her favourite Phrase according to official material, but which was only once in a Epi Title and only mentioned once by her. Hard to translate proper. In the German Dub she says that she searches for some Idiots. :D

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Sometimes people say about dubs that 'the emotional scenes made me laugh'. For the first time, I can kinda agree. Little Yoshi screaming in the beginning of the episode made me crack up XD Thats one problem about dubs. Higher voice =/= Kid's voice.

If Agumon was such a burden to everyone, why couldn't he rest in the Digivice?

Leader Yoshi sounds a little scary in the dub.

Isn't Yoshino cold?! She's wearing next to nothing! How is she not shivering? She was only buried in snow...

The first Kunai that Peckmon threw were polite enough to not explode until Agumon said something rude. That's why you must always be nice, Agumon.

"Now Mammothmon, strike down the humans before they even know we're here!" *Mammothmon makes a lot of noise* ......I know he kinda had to to start the avalance, but still, kinda weird.

Thomas carries around multiple Digivices. Good thinking.

"THOMAS! YOSHI! SPEAK TO ME!!!!!" *Awkward silence*................"Lalamon!" Way to care for Lalamon, guys.

The impact screens for thes episode were stupid, they cut just enough so you don't know exactly what happened. Agumon just came out of nowhere when he tackled Falcomon (Which I don't think really needed a collision screen anyway)

I'd feel inferior to everyone too if Marcus got more screentime than me.

Gaomon sounds a LOT better than he did two episodes ago. He's actually showing emotion at a time like this. Wait, he's calm when thomas is dying but gets all upset when Lalamon is getting hurt? Is this a crush? I thought he 'liked' Thomas! XD

Holy crap, little Yoshino IS small, or that is one heck of a piano.

"If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to use this song to take Mammothmon down <3" Does anyone else find this line hillarious? I've never heard someone say they've taken someone down and still sound all sute and gentle like that XD

It bugs me that Marcus's and Thomas's Digisouls fired up before they performed the Full Charge, but Yoshi's just appears out of nowhere. Of course, it's Yoshino, why would they put any effort into her. [/sarcasm]

The lines about 'Lalamon's Song' and 'Yoshino's Heart' or whatever were changed, but they sounded really weird anyway.

Heh, the preview. "LET. GO!" "SHUT. UP!" Am I easily amused?

lol at 'Searching for idiots' XD

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Hagaren Gao;26343 said:
Isn't Yoshino cold?! She's wearing next to nothing! How is she not shivering? She was only buried in snow...

That´s because Yoshino is hot !

Hagaren Gao;26343 said:
"Now Mammothmon, strike down the humans before they even know we're here!" *Mammothmon makes a lot of noise* ......I know he kinda had to to start the avalance, but still, kinda weird.

Talk about a Dub Dialogue not making sense.

Hagaren Gao;26343 said:
Thomas carries around multiple Digivices. Good thinking.

You know, that´s used to store his second Gaomon. For he is the new Digimon Kaiser and has more than one Gaomon Slave !
Also, despite his claims, MirageGaogamon is not fast enough to hump his own leg.

Hagaren Gao;26343 said:
"THOMAS! YOSHI! SPEAK TO ME!!!!!" *Awkward silence*................"Lalamon!" Way to care for Lalamon, guys.

There wasn´t that silence in the Orginal.

Hagaren Gao;26343 said:
Wait, he's calm when thomas is dying but gets all upset when Lalamon is getting hurt? Is this a crush? I thought he 'liked' Thomas! XD

As if Disney would ever show Gaomon´s feelings for Touma.

Hagaren Gao;26343 said:
Holy crap, little Yoshino IS small, or that is one heck of a piano.

Hagaren Gao;26343 said:
"If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to use this song to take Mammothmon down <3" Does anyone else find this line hillarious? I've never heard someone say they've taken someone down and still sound all sute and gentle like that XD

Talk about corruption of the Original Dialogue.

Hagaren Gao;26343 said:
It bugs me that Marcus's and Thomas's Digisouls fired up before they performed the Full Charge, but Yoshi's just appears out of nowhere. Of course, it's Yoshino, why would they put any effort into her. [/sarcasm]

Remember that Yoshino is referred to the one with the high ability Level. So no acting like some Space Monkey for her. Also notice that Masaru and Touma were both upset, Yoshino however was happy.

Hagaren Gao;26343 said:
The lines about 'Lalamon's Song' and 'Yoshino's Heart' or whatever were changed, but they sounded really weird anyway.

I found them cute, showing their bond.

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Hagaren Gao;26343 said:

One of the many aspects of the Hot Japanese girl phenomenon. As long as you look gorgeous, the weather will have no effect on you no matter what you're wearing! (Unless you're in one of those annoying "realistic" anime..)

I'd feel inferior to everyone too if Marcus got more screentime than me.

I dunno. I'd probably feel on par with everyone else who is not Marcus.

Gaomon sounds a LOT better than he did two episodes ago. He's actually showing emotion at a time like this. Wait, he's calm when thomas is dying but gets all upset when Lalamon is getting hurt? Is this a crush? I thought he 'liked' Thomas! XD

::thwack:: Gaomon is not gay. You guys had me all spiked to watch that episode with the digimon commentary (I forget what it's called) because of all the alleged Tohma/Gaomon "subtext" and I didn't wanna believe it was true. I watched it, expecting subtext, and was all "WTF" at the end because there was nothing even remotely like what everyone had said.

And also - BLEH to shipping based on the way someone talks in a dub. That's an ass-pull that goes too far and deep to speak of.

Romance between digimon has always weirded me out in general (Thanks a lot V-mon), but especially for Gaomon. I don't think it suits him at all. I'd rather he just remain his faithful, stoic, single self. /rant

Aw, I had liked that line.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
That Site has something against non-US People.

Gaomon;27389 said:
One of the many aspects of the Hot Japanese girl phenomenon. As long as you look gorgeous, the weather will have no effect on you no matter what you're wearing! (Unless you're in one of those annoying "realistic" anime..).

Good thing that Yoshino is so hot.

But isn´t Agumon cold ? He is completely naked.

Gaomon;27389 said:
::thwack:: Gaomon is not gay. You guys had me all spiked to watch that episode with the digimon commentary (I forget what it's called) because of all the alleged Tohma/Gaomon "subtext" and I didn't wanna believe it was true. I watched it, expecting subtext, and was all "WTF" at the end because there was nothing even remotely like what everyone had said.

And also - BLEH to shipping based on the way someone talks in a dub. That's an ass-pull that goes too far and deep to speak of.

Romance between digimon has always weirded me out in general (Thanks a lot V-mon), but especially for Gaomon. I don't think it suits him at all. I'd rather he just remain his faithful, stoic, single self. /rant

His Character Song and what he said in Tokuten Eizu pretty much express his true feelings.

Gaomon;27389 said:
Aw, I had liked that line.

Same goes here.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
MugenSeiRyuu;27415 said:
But isn´t Agumon cold ? He is completely naked.

I've not seen many digimon with clothes generally, there was Arukenimon and mummymon in human form, Bantyoleomon...Rhythm...can't think of any others. And I don't think savers digimon feel cold lol, all I know is gaomon gets hot during the summer.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Gaomon;27389 said:

Yeeowch! I know he's not! It just some of the things he says *could* be taken that way, and I really find that amusing. But after all, he did blush when introduced to Kristy and Relena. And Thomas isn't exactly lover material anyway, lol. (I mean, not for Gaomon.)

(Besides, he's one of my favorites, so I have the right to make fun of him! Like leomon and his constant deaths...)
You mean all of 4Kid's inserted shippings are lies?! D:

I don't find romance between Digimon too weird, (but it really depends on the Digimon, I suppose), but Geomon seems kinda un-shippable. I saw some Gaomon/Gatomon fanart that kinda made me go "Eh....".

Hey, Mugen, what does Gaomon's image song say? I've never seen translations.

And for the sake of being onTopic, Toon Disney hasn't been working for about a month now, so again, I missed this week episode. I could watch it on the ToonDisney site, but I don't really like doing that kinda thing. Ho hum, I saw the Yoshino episode, and that was the one I really wanted to see.

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Hagaren Gao;27641 said:
Yeeowch! I know he's not! It just some of the things he says *could* be taken that way, and I really find that amusing. But after all, he did blush when introduced to Kristy and Relena. And Thomas isn't exactly lover material anyway, lol. (I mean, not for Gaomon.)

I'm mostly kidding too. :p It's possible to blush when approached by nice people if you're a shy person....I should know.

You mean all of 4Kid's inserted shippings are lies?! D:

All of 4Kid's is lies.

Hey, Mugen, what does Gaomon's image song say? I've never seen translations.

He sings about his faithfulness to Tohma, pretty much. He says that if Tohma ever feels tired or close to crying or such, that with one cry of "Yes Master" he will rush to him from anywhere. He'll follow him anywhere and everywhere, always be by his side, he believes in and will fight for his most important person, etc etc, and that the two of them should move forward with the will to never give up. It's a song by a loyal warrior to his master. If you see something romantic in that, you are trying too hard.

And for the sake of being onTopic, Toon Disney hasn't been working for about a month now, so again, I missed this week episode. I could watch it on the ToonDisney site, but I don't really like doing that kinda thing. Ho hum, I saw the Yoshino episode, and that was the one I really wanted to see.

Aren't the episodes occasionally on youtube? That's how I saw the travesty that was Citramon. But I'm sure TD doesn't condone that.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
It´s not only what he sings, but also how he sings it. Combine that with Tokuten Eizo, and bam !
But he might really have trouble to express his feelings. We can also assume that he really hates Nanami.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Gaomon said:
Aren't the episodes occasionally on youtube?
After the RizeGreymon debut aired, Disney requested YouTube remove them so they could pimp their new Disney XD online TV player thingamajig with Iku--Keenan's introduction.

Boo. :(

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
MugenSeiRyuu;27650 said:
It´s not only what he sings, but also how he sings it. Combine that with Tokuten Eizo, and bam !
But he might really have trouble to express his feelings. We can also assume that he really hates Nanami.
<-- You are insane. That is all. ;)

ocmccormick

Midwest US Technician
PrimoPiccolo;27664 said:
After the RizeGreymon debut aired, Disney requested YouTube remove them so they could pimp their new Disney XD online TV player thingamajig with Iku--Keenan's introduction.

Boo. :(

Yeah, That was a Buncha CRAP! YouTube is a Public, Free Video Viewing Website. You don't just go and stab em' in the back.

However, some users have Uploaded Them yet again.

That DXD is available at www.Disney.com/dxd

datsagent17

I don't like the fact that the creators decided to make saberleomon an evil digimon in this season. That really disappointed I thought he was going to try to destroy Merukimon not join forces w/him.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.