...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Sounds good. Like I said teh other day, just lemme know if you want my Paypal to send the money, if you want me to invoice you, or however you wanna work it.

You said $60 for PS2, $30-50 for SNES. Now that you know the AC cord and Coaxial box thing are 3rd party, as well as how many/what games are included, is that $30, $40, or $50? xP.

I really appreciate you buying the stuff. So much easier/quicker than Ebay, and now I got a "head start" on trying to sell my stuff. Gives me some hope 'n what-not (since I otherwise always assume the worse)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm, based on the last time I remember seeing the clock, I think I slept for 6 hours today =o... Woot, longest nap I've had in a while xD

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Woot! I listed my TV on ebay less than an hour ago and already got a bid! So far it'll only sell for $100 profit after shipping 'n shit, but seeing as all the other auctions I've watched have gone for just under $200, I'm hoping for $150+ ^_^

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Wonder if I went a little high on Xbox though... It's hard to estimate "value" on it.

What would anybody here think a 20GB Hard Drive Xbox (older one) with wireless adapter, chatpad thingy, no headset but otherwise everything it came with, extra controller, Bioshock, Bulletstorm, Halo Reach, Halo 3, Gears of War 2, Call of Duty 4, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, PGR 4, Soul Calibur IV, and DBZ Burst Limit'd be worth?

Like... What would you have set the starting price too? As well as buy it now =x (I seriously am horrible at this kind-a thing xD)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Then again maybe I'm being paranoid about it not selling... Seeing as it's only been an hour into 5 days xD...

Meh, I hate my impatience :-(

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Sounds good. Like I said teh other day, just lemme know if you want my Paypal to send the money, if you want me to invoice you, or however you wanna work it.

You said $60 for PS2, $30-50 for SNES. Now that you know the AC cord and Coaxial box thing are 3rd party, as well as how many/what games are included, is that $30, $40, or $50? xP.

I really appreciate you buying the stuff. So much easier/quicker than Ebay, and now I got a "head start" on trying to sell my stuff. Gives me some hope 'n what-not (since I otherwise always assume the worse)

My brother is the one interested in the snes, so I just need him to look at it for pricing. Odds are good he'll get all the games, as at the moment all he has is Shaq-Fu, which while a collectors item, is a craptastic game to play.

While I haven't talked to my brother yet, I would say $50 sounds fair for the game bundle and the system. I'll see if my brother agrees to this price.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Wonder if I went a little high on Xbox though... It's hard to estimate "value" on it.

What would anybody here think a 20GB Hard Drive Xbox (older one) with wireless adapter, chatpad thingy, no headset but otherwise everything it came with, extra controller, Bioshock, Bulletstorm, Halo Reach, Halo 3, Gears of War 2, Call of Duty 4, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, PGR 4, Soul Calibur IV, and DBZ Burst Limit'd be worth?

Like... What would you have set the starting price too? As well as buy it now =x (I seriously am horrible at this kind-a thing xD)

150-200 dollars minimum I'd say for value of system and games, and that's a little low in my opinion.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
o.o... Really? I listed it for $60 + $15 shipping. I was hoping to get $100 min, max $150, but didn't think it a realistic expectation xD

Hopefully somebody starts the bidding war on it. Though I know it's usually last day... *Gonna be glued to computer on Sunday when auctions end)

I need-a get a photo taken for passport and apply ASAP... I want to be able to up and leave whenever just in case I still get kicked out. o.o (Again, I'm overly paranoid but meh.)

Thanks for the SNES update ^.^ Keep me posted.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
^_^ Woot. If you want me to type out a Paypal invoice or something, I can do that if you PM me your Paypal e-mail. Otherwise, my Paypal is :

jasonw@eternalhosting.net

(Yeah, I know a public forum with a un-formated e-mail is just asking for spam. It can't hurt. My e-mail is all over the place as it is and I get close to 900 spams a day ^.^... I have a awesome filter though xD)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Wee. I'm-a cause Ebay to crash between now and end time on Sunday... I spam refresh too much hoping for views, watchers, or bids xD...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
^_^ Woot. If you want me to type out a Paypal invoice or something, I can do that if you PM me your Paypal e-mail. Otherwise, my Paypal is :

jasonw@eternalhosting.net

(Yeah, I know a public forum with a un-formated e-mail is just asking for spam. It can't hurt. My e-mail is all over the place as it is and I get close to 900 spams a day ^.^... I have a awesome filter though xD)

I'll get to it when I get home. Probably in 2-3 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.