...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
... Weird, the Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Beta was supposed to end at (my time) 5AM... It's 10:30AM and it's still up :confused:. Not complaining, but wtf =o

Lige

Loves Being Poked
The Gears of War 3 beta finally seems officially closed/dead as of 5PM... 12 hours from when they said, but ohwell xD

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Wee... I really wish Gamestop wasn't as stingy with there buy prices... It'd be so much easier to just go in and get I dunno... 2/3 of what I'd get on eBay for some games? I hate shipping shit out and having to sell it all individually / waiting.

Ohwell, like I said before, gonna make my dad do it ^.^...

I'm debating if I should sell my iPod Touch (32GB 4th Generation) or not... It's still worth $200-ish, and I could REALLY use the money, but I friggin' love this thing. *Sigh* Why's life gotta need money for everything? <_<

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Hrm. I would be interested in the iPod if I didn't have a passionate hatred towards iTunes. *headdesk*

I don't think I can legitimately shell out 200 bucks either without my parents really getting on me. Sorry.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I didn't say I wanted to sell it anyway, cause I really don't, just... Considering it, cause that alone would cover my passport p.q... But the question of if I'd stay sane long enough on my trip to Belgium comes into play xD... (I don't function without music)

My TV seems to be worth about $200 though anyway... If I can have my dad list it on Craigslist and help me sell it, then I'll probably be fine anyway. I'm just super impatient / assume the worst case scenario of everything =/

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I was kind of like, if you were selling, I might be interested, but I probably can;t. D:

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I was just sayin' anyway xP

It's literally my main debate in mind at the moment though. Here I am up and moving to a foreign country, moving in with a friend I've only known for a little over a month, who is a friend of a friend I only met 3 months ago... You'd think I'd be worried they're murderers, weird for wanting to take me in, or something, instead, I'm like "iPod or not?!"

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
>_> Why did I have to think up of a Soviet Russia joke that probably has been said five billion times?

"In Soviet Russia, you don't launch rockets into space, rockets launch you into space."

@_@

Status
Not open for further replies.