...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
And sword beats minigun. Good thing I keep a sword next to my bed.

Yes it's possible, you just have to thread the end of the barrel and then screw on a silencer. Or weld it on. Or rig something up.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
o.o Neat. I want one now p.q

Ooh, I has a katana I keep next to my bed ^.^... Though it's crappy quality so it's falling apart. (not the blade, basically everything else <_<)

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Crap, Oblivion just crashed. Probably a mixture of mods and having the settings on too high.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Well, Lige, why you are Baka? Don't tell me that you are Cirno.
About my title? I asked Megumi to set it as that a while ago since it was "Lige" for whatever reason before. I couldn't think of anything else xP...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
=x Weird, and good luck figuring it out :-(

I'm-a go watch some TV and go to bed. Night all ^_^...

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Shipping from Malaysia wouldn't be the greatest idea...
Probably a little expensive ^.^...

Yeah. Postal service sucks here.

The unit is just about 10 bucks. But the postal could easily cost you around 30 bucks. Furthermore, it doesn't come with original SNES design, all fancy, useless designs that don't last long.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Yeah... Aside from the occasional failed reader on the original SNES, those things are pretty tough. Hell, I've had mine since I was 6 and aside from a little black spot which I assume is a marker (no idea how it ended up touching the SNES, but bleh) there doesn't appear to be any scratches or anything o.o.

Those off-brand "SNES + NES + Genesis" and other SNES things just look cheap =x... Nintendo done good =o

(PS: I'm bad, I didn't end up going to bed =o)

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Hey Lige, you don't happen to have a copy of Pokemon Leaf Green or Fire Red that you would be willing to sell me, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.