...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
o.o Weird curiosity xP
I dunno. I still have plans of trying to get some hosting and starting up my own website. :( But I have no purpose in mind, nor do I have the funds.

<_< So yeah, weird curiosity is weird.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Damn, that was quick. I'll e-mail my dad and ask him about picking me up tomorrow to ship the shit out right away :]

Lige

Loves Being Poked
:] Thanks again for buying teh stuff. Having half the money for my passport towards finally getting a "break" to fix my life 'n all that crap is making me extremely happy xD

Now I just need-a get my dad to drive me somewhere to get a passport photo... Like Walmart o_o.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
How long has it been since I played a Jak and Daxter game? Seriously, I really need to replay them again. I think for about the third time for the first one, third time for the second, and second time for the third. Just a note, the games are possibly the best games I've ever played:

Unless you have an unlimited life cheat enabled, that's not usually a good idea to rampage in the city, but doing so is kinda fun at times....

The game is fun to explore.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
:] Thanks again for buying teh stuff. Having half the money for my passport towards finally getting a "break" to fix my life 'n all that crap is making me extremely happy xD

Now I just need-a get my dad to drive me somewhere to get a passport photo... Like Walmart o_o.

You're welcome, blade likes helping his friends.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I've only ever played the demo of a Jak game, but it seemed awesome ^.^... If I ever get back to a financially stable stand-point, I'll probably try 'n pick up that series sometime in the future.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
You're welcome, blade likes helping his friends.
Not sure how loosely you use the term "friend", but whether it applies easily to people you know for a while or to people you actually consider friends I appreciate it either way ^_^. This thread wouldn't be any fun without you and Megumi, so I definitely think of you as a friend as well :]

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I've only ever played the demo of a Jak game, but it seemed awesome ^.^... If I ever get back to a financially stable stand-point, I'll probably try 'n pick up that series sometime in the future.
Just remember to play them in order, as certain elements are much better if you don't spoil them by playing them in the incorrect order.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Just remember to play them in order, as certain elements are much better if you don't spoil them by playing them in the incorrect order.
I usually do, but sometimes I'm lazy and if I can't find the first one I'll just grab whatever. I'll try and be good about that though since I really would like to follow the series. I've never really followed many games through... Only really Gears of War, Megaman Battle Nework, and... I guess Resident Evil :confused:. I'm so not a gamer, even though I wanna be xD...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Not sure how loosely you use the term "friend", but whether it applies easily to people you know for a while or to people you actually consider friends I appreciate it either way ^_^. This thread wouldn't be any fun without you and Megumi, so I definitely think of you as a friend as well :]

You like anime (and Jak and Daxter), there's no way you could be a bad person and you fully deserve my friendship (please note, that yes, sometimes I am that naive in real life).

The main reason was that blade likes Lige, so he helped him.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I usually do, but sometimes I'm lazy and if I can't find the first one I'll just grab whatever. I'll try and be good about that though since I really would like to follow the series. I've never really followed many games through... Only really Gears of War, Megaman Battle Nework, and... I guess Resident Evil :confused:. I'm so not a gamer, even though I wanna be xD...

Jak and Daxter games are probably the best game to start becoming a gamer, it's how blade started.

Status
Not open for further replies.