...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Is it even possible to do PM's on the Xen system?
Yes, it's called a "conversation" There's a link in the words of like "Start a conversation" at the bottom of a users profile. Not sure if it's on there contact card or not.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
blade is considering playing around with Garageband. I wanna make an awesome sounding music thingy.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Yes, it's called a "conversation" There's a link in the words of like "Start a conversation" at the bottom of a users profile. Not sure if it's on there contact card or not.
Nevermind, I'll use your email.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I have no idea what to do with the Paypal, as it's my parent's account, and I'll be going through them.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yes. Profile card > start a conversation.

It is the same as PMs.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Lige, how much for shipping?
I dunno your address obviously, but I picked a random zip code in the state you mentioned before like... 2 months ago when I said "selling myself as a slave" and you replied with "do you live anywhere near ____" (not repeating for privacy reasons) and it was just over $10 for an estimate. If that's wrong, I don't give a shit, it's only fair anyway seeing as you're paying actual cost of PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.