...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Right now, I can't leave the little wolf alone. Without me, she did everything for my website. But I can't just rely on her because she will go to Japan several months later.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Talk about Japan, there is a terrible earthquake happened. Today, the Japanese police show that there are over 2,000 civilians were killed.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Talk about Japan, there is a terrible earthquake happened. Today, the Japanese police show that there are over 2,000 civilians has been killed.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I have decided to start collecting the Negima manga. What finally decided it wasn't the fact that it's basically Dragon Ball Z with an deep story, or there's a guy that has a ability to chuck skyscraper sized swords as his main attack. It was the fact that Negi has a clawed form now. HELL YES!!!

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Well, talk about Dragon ball Z. I wonder which workgroup did the subtitle work? There are too many episodes even that I don't have the mind to watch all the episodes.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
GAHHH Stupid tornado siren woke me up.

It's not raining.
It's a clear sunny blue sky out.
Heck, I can't even see the trees sway in the wind.
The airport says the wind speed is 7mph.
It's not the first Friday of the month at noon.

WHY THE FUCK WAS THE TORNADO SIREN GOING OFF AT TEN O'CLOCK?!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
First Friday of the month at noon is the set time when they test those things, just to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.