Not open for further replies.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
GAHHH Stupid tornado siren woke me up.

It's not raining.
It's a clear sunny blue sky out.
Heck, I can't even see the trees sway in the wind.
The airport says the wind speed is 7mph.
It's not the first Friday of the month at noon.

WHY THE FUCK WAS THE TORNADO SIREN GOING OFF AT TEN O'CLOCK?!
You have a tornado siren?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Since I live somewhere where tornados are quite common (actually very rare, but frequent enough), there are like public tornado sirens throughout the county that go off whenever there's a potential tornado in the area.

Today was some stupid test that was not in the usual schedule. :(

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
blade is mentally tired out, but physically energetic. I want to go to sleep and run a marathon at the same time.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Solosis
Pokabu
Tsutarja
Zorua
Archen

>_>; I think that's all of them? Just a note to self. xD

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Well, the earthquake in Japan has effected us. Today I got a news that those cities which are near the sea, the salt has been polluted because of nuclear. That means we will probably out of salt if we don't hurry to buy some.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
But think over it, there are over 20 million citizens who live in Shanghai, is it possible for all of them?

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Besides of food problem, the health problem is also troubled us. Because nuclear is not similar as poison. If you got poison, you may probably die in a few minutes or a few days. But if the nuclear radiation spread to us, we may not probably die so easily, but it will cause some chronic disease, those who had bad health will probably be killed.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Then the network problem... Well, I wonder when can we use MSN smoothly? It often be disconnected from time to time here.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
By the way, is the saying "Dec 21th 2012" will be the end of human or even the Armageddon Day for the earth?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Well, the earthquake in Japan has effected us. Today I got a news that those cities which are near the sea, the salt has been polluted because of nuclear. That means we will probably out of salt if we don't hurry to buy some.
... >_>;;;

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Zero, that article clearly states that most of the salt consumed in China comes from Salt mines. >_>;;;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.