...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Plus, with the NDS games, you can easily trade with others for it. The trading abilities of the DS games is far superior than that of the GBA.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
But, to get a Blastoise in a later game from a GBA game, you're going to have to wait till the end of the game to transfer anyway.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
So it's easier to find someone who will trade you one at the beginning of the game.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Plus, with the NDS games, you can easily trade with others for it. The trading abilities of the DS games is far superior than that of the GBA.

blade wants to raise the Squirtle himself. Also, blade likes the naming his pokemon (and hates renaming).

blade is also very stubborn.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Or blade can transfer to his brother's game, and then his brother can trade it to blade's game.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
blade wants to raise the Squirtle himself. Also, blade likes the naming his pokemon (and hates renaming).

blade is also very stubborn.
If you get someone to trade you a Squirtle egg, you can name it and raise it all by yourself. :/

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
*points at own Blaziken* I got it as an egg from Volt. I can name it, and I got to train it from the start. :D

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
>_>; And here I was thinking about going to find my Blastoise to breed an egg from.

blade doesn't even own a pokemon game, so really, I was half arguing for the sake of arguing and half being theoretical.

My brother would probably like one though.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I see... I was too lazy to find the DS I was using only a couple of hours ago anyway. xD

If your brother wants one, punt me a message and I'll track that Blastoise down...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Gtb. Gn.

Gahhhhhh. It's freakin' spring break and I still have to get up. Going to school (for Science Olympiad; not for actual classes) over spring break is still something I can't get over. Luckily it's only 10 to 3. Oh well... I kind of want to win, so I better work. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.