...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Well, the earthquake in Japan has effected us. Today I got a news that those cities which are near the sea, the salt has been polluted because of nuclear. That means we will probably out of salt if we don't hurry to buy some.
It shows the stupidness of the general public... My friend here said they (his colleagues) planned to get some sushi yesterday, but all his managers freaked out when they hear that they are going to take Japanese food...

I don't give a shit to all those hoax messages...
Why does that sound like a marketing scheme to me?
XD

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
It shows the stupidness of the general public... My friend here said they (his colleagues) planned to get some sushi yesterday, but all his managers freaked out when they hear that they are going to take Japanese food...

I don't give a shit to all those hoax messages...
>_> Some people should just chillllllll and thinkkkkk.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Zero, that article clearly states that most of the salt consumed in China comes from Salt mines. >_>;;;;;
Yes. The salt we used for meal is a kind of mineral but not from the sea. So those citizens who try to store salt are foolish.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Good to know. Thought you were one of those rushing to the store trying to hoard salt like the rest of 'em. :/

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
I am not such a fool. In my family, food is none of my business, my father is the one who prepare food for meal.
On the other hand, I will never believe that food problem will last several days in Shanghai.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
You know, I wish I had found out the Marketplace on Barnes & Noble. You can get used manga for 1.99. If you'll excuse me I have a 25 dollar giftcard to spend....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
MOTHER BLOODY NINJA BLADES!!!!!

Shipping is double, so it's cheaper to buy it new from Barnes & Noble. Bloody.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
It's cheaper for anything less than 4 dollars, and a good portion of them are. And with the buy 3 get the 4th free for graphic novels....

Status
Not open for further replies.