...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Thanks Yahiko~ <3

What do you want for them? xD *will try to go through the game slightly faster than a slowpoke*

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I don't really care. You can go catch some Lilpup's if you want.
xD Strangely, I have yet to catch one. I spent an hour trying to find one to catch and not a single one showed up.

I guess I have the incentive to go try to catch them again. xD

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Crap, I just remembered that I'm no where near where Lillipup/Yorterry can be found.

Oh well... first two that come up.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
FAT CHICKENS TO EAT. :D

xD Hope you like that Cotton ball and.. whatever that is. :confused:;;;

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest

Well, I'll need Leaf Green too. I refuse to play a pokemon game without having a squirtle or a charmander. I will use the leaf green cartridge to trade as many of the starters as I want, then I'll use fire red to transfer them to the DS games. I still will have to play through Leaf Green, just to get a Vulpix and a couple of over Green exclusive pokes. I can see why Pokemon is such a popular game for Nintedo, just typing this I can feel the money getting sucked out of me. Well, that's what Craigslist is for, cause it's cheaper than gamestop.

I hate the fact that you are required to own the GBA games just to get the only pokemon with cannons built into it on the newer games.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Well, I'll need Leaf Green too. I refuse to play a pokemon game without having a squirtle or a charmander. I will use the leaf green cartridge to trade as many of the starters as I want, then I'll use fire red to transfer them to the DS games. I still will have to play through Leaf Green, just to get a Vulpix and a couple of over Green exclusive pokes. I can see why Pokemon is such a popular game for Nintedo, just typing this I can feel the money getting sucked out of me. Well, that's what Craigslist is for, cause it's cheaper than gamestop.
And you can't really trade with a bunch of peoples over the internet with GBA games, sadly. D:

I hate the fact that you are required to own the GBA games just to get the only pokemon with cannons built into it on the newer games.
Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.