The Rule Game

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Okay, I´ll do it~

1. Every rule must have a differnent color than the 5 (!) posts before it (let´s make it a bit more colorful ^^)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
1. Every rule must have a differnent color than the 5 (!) posts before it (let´s make it a bit more colorful ^^)
2. All rules must be ended by a fake signature with your real signature (if you have one) hidden. The colours used in the fake signature does not apply to rule number one.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
2. All rules must be ended by a fake signature with your real signature (if you have one) hidden. The colours used in the fake signature does not apply to rule number one.
3. No rule is allowed to restrict the fake signature

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
The same rule for the third time~

4. Agumon: Rules are to be said by a Digimon or Pokemon (no repeats allowed).

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Somehow I get the feeling that rule 2+4 are our favorite rules XD

5. VenomVamdemon: Every rule must have have at least 1 word double (it doesn´t have to make any sence)

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
5. VenomVamdemon: Every rule must have have at least 1 word double (it doesn´t have to make any sence)
6. Pikachu: You must poke the person above you. *pokes Matze* (You so saw that Pokemon coming. Is white to hard to read?)

*poke* I'm bored. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ohhhhhh~~~~~~ Ahhhhh~~~~~ lol

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
If it's a color that I can't read, I usually just highlight it. ^^

6. Pikachu: You must poke the person above you. *pokes Matze* (You so saw that Pokemon coming. Is white to hard to read?
7. Stantler: Every rule must must end in tildes~ *pokes Kaitou*

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
I´m using WSA-style, so no problem here~

6. Pikachu: You must poke the person above you. *pokes Matze* (You so saw that Pokemon coming. Is white to hard to read?)
7. Every rule must end end with a tilde (~) before the poking~ *pokes Kaitou*

nullfied

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
oh and I forgot: Sorry, I broke rule 4.... Please somebody make a new one, I´m going to bed now....

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Well, technically, I posted a rule 7 before you posted your rule 7, so your's should be nullified, even though they are the exact same rule. o__o Creepy...

So continue or not?

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I actually found it pretty interesting that you both posted the rule at the same time. You people think alike.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Hm... Nobody seems to mind, so lets just nullfie mine and use yours. To be honest, I didn´t notice your post ^^""""""

6. Pikachu: You must poke the person above you. *pokes Matze* (You so saw that Pokemon coming. Is white to hard to read?
8. Ralts: Every rule must have a comment before it it~ *pokes Kaitou* (second poke for you in a row XD (this part is a comment, not part of the rule (no tilde behind it required)))

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
...Maybe I should stop posting comments. Then I wont keep getting poked. lol

8. Ralts: Every rule must have a comment before it it~ *pokes Kaitou* (second poke for you in a row XD (this part is a comment, not part of the rule (no tilde behind it required)))
9. Ponyta: All all rules must have a smilie in it. ;) ~ *pokes Matze* (Flaming horse for the win.)

A signature? What's that? Is it tasty?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
At a friend's house. Using my laptop's mousepad kills me.

9. Ponyta: All all rules must have a smilie in it. ;) ~ *pokes Matze* (Flaming horse for the win.)
10. Lucario: >_> All all rules must have smiley before the rule is said~ *pokes Kaitou*

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Kaitou_Yahiko;97511 said:

Oh, hahaha, you had a comment after your rule, not before.

1. No rule may have any BBCode tag applied to it. Nor many any rule contain a word with more than two e's in it.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Megu is right:
Kaitou_Yahiko;97511 said:
...Maybe I should stop posting comments. Then I wont keep getting poked. lol

10. Lucario: >_> All all rules must have smiley before the rule is said~ *pokes Kaitou*
11. Shiny Mew: ^_^ Every rule must have at least least one spelling elror~ *pokes Megu*

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
megumi;97540 said:
Zodiac, Kaitou does have a comment before his list of rules. >_>

Oh, another thing about this game, the rules should only affect other rules, not the posts themselves. So the comment rule the way you have it is actually invalid. (And the fake signatures. Rules are only to affect other rules.)

Oh, whatever, it'll come into effect next round.

11. Shiny Mew: ^_^ Every rule must have at least least one spelling elror~ *pokes Megu*
12. Mewtwo: >_< *pokes pokes Matze149* Every rule must now have at least two word repeats, one of them being th th spelling error~

BTW, I just came back from math camp! That's why you haven't seen me on.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Hm... I think that´s a bad idea: The game is really funny rightnow, so why cutting part of the fun? (plus it adds a bit difficult to it)
I think we should just play on the way we do!

Oh and by the way... you broke rule 1! Black was already used 2 times in the last 5 posts...

1. Except for this one, every rule must state the opposite of them (If you want to make a rule like "tilde at the end", your rule must be "no tilde at the end")

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Matze149;97561 said:
Hm... I think that´s a bad idea: The game is really funny right now, so why cutting part of the fun?

Because it gets more confusing than it should. With the no-outside-rule rule, the rules will concentrate on the rules, forcing people to be slightly more inventive to confuse people.

1. Except for this one, every rule must state the opposite of them (If you want to make a rule like "tilde at the end", your rule must be "no tilde at the end")
2. No less than six words allowed.