The Rule Game

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I have no problems with you making it hard. As long as you explained how to solve the problem. However, you did violate two rules (rules 4 and 5).

Plus, last I checked, we weren't supposed to fix our rule violations.

Warrock's original post (before editing): http://img.dats.us/uploads/8/3/0/ff22a40548cd985d83952a602ef80ad91156156305.png

So we are restarting not because of your math problem, but because you violated two rules. Sorry about that.

Also, thanks for the explanation, though I still really have no clue. Oh well, I'll learn it eventually.

Somebody else start. I'll start if no one starts within an hour.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Your rule makes me laugh.

1. No rules can have complicated math problems.
2. All rules have to be in the colour, "Navy".

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
*just got up*
I just noticed something:You all forgot rule 6 in the last game: All POSTS must be in italics. Or how do we do it? Can a comment post break a rule? What do you think?

3. Every rule must have 39 the sum of this calculation (Hope its easy enough XD) in it: (x*10)+9. x=number of your rule (I wonder who´ll notice my "evil intention" before we reach it (if we ever reach it that is, otherwise I´ll tell you ^^) XDD)

*goes off to work*

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I think Kaitou meant rules.... I think that rules should only apply to rules and nothing else, except for the ones like "must include a comment" or "include a fake signature".

And lemme guess, is your evil intention 69?

3. Every rule must have 39 the sum of this calculation (Hope its easy enough XD) in it: (x*10)+9. x=number of your rule (I wonder who´ll notice my "evil intention" before we reach it (if we ever reach it that is, otherwise I´ll tell you ^^) XDD)
4. Vritramon: All rules must be "said" by a Digimon or Pokemon (no repeats; there's enough to last till the end of time). 49

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
4. Vritramon: All rules must be "said" by a Digimon or Pokemon (no repeats; there's enough to last till the end of time). 49
5. Pikachu: When x in rule 3 becomes 6, the answer is redefined to be 0 for this 'x', regardless of whatever value obtained. All other rules will still follow the same equation with x being your rule number with no redefinitions. 59.

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
just continue making rules. the number at the end for rule 6 is 0, but all the rest, continue using that equation. Ex. rule 7: 79 and so on...LOL :p

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
No, I´ve got a much "eviler" intention XD

5. Pikachu: When x in rule 3 becomes 6, the answer is redefined to be 0 for this 'x', regardless of whatever value obtained. All other rules will still follow the same equation with x being your rule number with no redefinitions. 59.
6. Shiny Mew: (Yes, it´s a pokemon (Even if it´s just a normal mew that is blue!) Every rule must at have least 2 switched words! 60

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Did Warrock just make it so that we skipped 69? Hm, now I really want to know your evil intention.

6. Shiny Mew: (Yes, it´s a pokemon (Even if it´s just a normal mew that is blue!) Every rule must at have least 2 switched words! 60
7. Skymin: (Err, I meant Shaymin Sky Forme) Rule every msut have one, and only one, spelling mistake, excluding the names of monsters (either Pocket or Digital), which can be controversial (so if you make a lot of typos, better proofread before you post!)

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
It´s more like a joke I´m sometimes making with my sister and one of my brothers; But you´ll see if we reach it ^^

7. Skymin: (Err, I meant Shaymin Sky Forme) Rule every msut have one, and only one, spelling mistake, excluding the names of monsters (either Pocket or Digital), which can be controversial (so if you make a lot of typos, better proofread before you post!)
8. Darkrai: rule Every (no mistake because the sentence would normally start with "Every") must XP have a text smiliey somewhere in ixt 89

Good night~ *goes to bed now*

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
xD roflmao (that's like the first time I used that)

I can't believe that I am the one catching my own violations. I didn't include "79" in rule 7. Thus, again we start. Now, Matze, will you tell us your evil intention?

1. All rules must be in the colour Asparagus (#7BA058). You must use the hex triplet.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Hm... It´s an insider joke that most people won´t understand. What do you get if you reach post 14? Right, 149! And there is a little bit more behind it than only my name..~ ^^

1. All rules must be in the colour Asparagus (#7BA058). You must use the hex triplet.
2. Every rule must have a fake signature (Hide your real one and fake a new one) (__________________ must be black, otherwise there are NO restrictions (no rule can change this!))

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I totally agree. Human stupidity is infinite. *nods*

2. Every rule must have a fake signature (Hide your real one and fake a new one) (__________________ must be black, otherwise there are NO restrictions (no rule can change this!))
3. Raichu: All rules must be said by a Pokemon or Digimon.

Procrastination is the thief of time.
-Somewhere from David Copperfield

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
repeating allowed (rule 3)?

4. Shiny Mew: Every rule mvst have at least one spelling error (yes there is one inside this rule!)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
No repeats (applies to this set only).

4. Shiny Mew: Every rule mvst have at least one spelling error (yes there is one inside this rule!)
5. Snorlax: All rules must end in tildes (~)~

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
By the way, either I´m blind or you forgot your spelling error in rule 5.... (correct me if I´m wrong) :confused:

5. Snorlax: All rules must end in tildes (~)~
6. Gardevoir: In euery rule must be at least one word double double (doesn´t have to make sence)~

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I had a spelling error when I wrote my first rule which was restricting the fake sig so I changed it to a new rule (all before I posted)... that seems to do not have a spelling error. I fail. Somebody else start.