The Rule Game

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
1. No rule may contain any BBCode.
2. No rule can be longer than nine words.
3. Three sentences. Seven words. Grammatical correctness optional.
4. Two letter word. Anywhere. At any point.
5. no capitals. anywhere. not even proper nouns.

Clarification of my rule in the fake sig: If it is not possible to have an accented letter, you do not need to do so.
4. No rules, other than those divisible by three, may include programming code of any sort;
5. Rules with prime numbers must have every n-th letter marked as bold; where n is the rule number.[/QUOTE]
7. All rules divisible by three are to be skipped;
8. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, all rules must beginn with "From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth," ;
10. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must end with the phrase "so long as we all shall live"; so long as we all shall live.
11. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must underline every n-th letter unless it is preceded by a prime number, thus meaning every n-th is bolded (n being the rule number); so long as we all shall live.
13. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, may not start with even numbers; so long as we all shall live.
25. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, may not start with a prime number; so long as we all shall live.
169. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must not start with a multiple of 5, 7, or 11, so long as we all shall live. (FYI, 169 = 13 x 13.)
a. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must not start with a number at all, but instead, a letter, starting with "a"; so long as we all shall live.
b. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must started with an accented letter; if it is at all possible to do so, so long as we all shall live.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Clarification to the rule in the siggy: So since my rule is preceded by a "c", I bold every c in that rule. If "d", then all d's are bolded.

6. one end. both end. we restart both.

4. No rules, other than those divisible by three, may include programming code of any sort;
5. Rules with prime numbers must have every n-th letter marked as bold; where n is the rule number.[/QUOTE]
8. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, all rules must beginn with "From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth," ;
10. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must end with the phrase "so long as we all shall live"; so long as we all shall live.
11. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must underline every n-th letter unless it is preceded by a prime number, thus meaning every n-th is bolded (n being the rule number); so long as we all shall live.
13. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, may not start with even numbers; so long as we all shall live.
25. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, may not start with a prime number; so long as we all shall live.
169. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must not start with a multiple of 5, 7, or 11, so long as we all shall live. (FYI, 169 = 13 x 13.)
a. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must not start with a number at all, but instead, a letter, starting with "a"; so long as we all shall live.
b. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must started with an accented letter; if it is at all possible to do so, so long as we all shall live.
ç. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must bold every letter that is the same as the one preceding the rule; so long as we all shall live.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
7. no metarules next round. fake sig? gone.

Next rule in the fake sig will be hell.

ç. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must bold every letter that is the same as the one preceding the rule; so long as we all shall live.
d. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must contain a nine-letter word such as "adhesives", so long as we all shall live.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
8. three sentences. end with periods. no exceptions.

5. Rules with prime numbers must have every n-th letter marked as bold; where n is the rule number.
d. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, must contain a nine-letter word such as "adhesives", so long as we all shall live.
é. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, underline tildes that are now required to end each rule; so long as we all shall live~

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
8. three sentences. end with periods. no exceptions.
9. one word sentence. at least one. absolutely.

5. Rules with prime numbers must have every n-th letter marked as bold; where n is the rule number.
é. From now on, by the grace of God, I hereby decree that all rules, henceforth, underline tildes that are now required to end each rule; so long as we all shall live~
f. From now on, by the grace o~f God, I hereby decree that all rules, ~henceforth, must also unde~rline all tildes that are not required to end the rule, and must co~ntain at least four~five of these tildes, so long as we all shall live~

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
f. From now on, by the grace o~f God, I hereby decree that all rules, ~henceforth, must also unde~rline all tildes that are not required to end the rule, and must co~ntain at least four~five of these tildes, so long as we all shall live~

Unless I'm blind, I see no semicolon as required by rule 2 of sig set. As to rule 6 of main set, we restart. And according to rule 7 of main set, the sig set no longer exists.

1. All rules must be a different color than the last three rules of this set.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
2. No rule may limit the number of words and/or letters in a rule

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
3. Odd rules are to be bolded.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
4. Every new rule must have a numb3r somewhere in the rule.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
the rule requires odd numbers to be bolded, but does not pertain to even numbers, so I won't restart...

5. Even numb3red rules cannot be bolded.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
6. Every rule must end in tilde5~

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
7. Put an exclam4tion mark after the tilde~!

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
8. No word may be longer than ei9ht letters~!

Hey, you said limiting the number of letters in the rule, not the word! Beeeeeeh~!

If that rule actually breaks rule 2, here's a different set that complies no matter what:

8. No rule may feature the 3rd vowel of the alphabet~!

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
We´ll take the second set~ (What I meant with rule 2. was excatly things like "no word longer/shorter than...")

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Third vowel is "i", right?

9. Odd numbered rules are to be underl1ned~!

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
9. Odd numbered rules are to be underl1ned~!
10. No rule may use a word that has the not-allowed vowel~!

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Megumi is right; No number in your rule...

1. All rules must be a different color than the last five rules of this set.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
1. All rules must be a different color than the last five rules of this set.
[overline]2. Even numbered rules are to be overlined, while odd numbered rules cannot.[/overline]