Ryuusei no Rockman 3

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Uhhh... Doubt it... Seems rather impossible...

But, they could have a Ryuusei Spin-off featuring Misora as the main character! Misora's life is portrayed in a game...... =D

Rocknote

Banned
If the new game has a new system like "Double Wave Change" or "Wave Merge" something like Rockman+Harp Note and Rockman+Burai then Rockman can be even more powerful like the Brotherband system.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Hmm... Subaru gets another star carrier and... Double Denpa Henkan?

I guess that's the only way he'll ever get crosses and stuff......

Rocknote

Banned
Maybe so but if the new transer or star carrier that can let Rockman merge with another wave human in the new game then it will be super cool.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
That's the point! Double soul! hmm... AH!

War-rock = AM seijin
Others = FM seijin

Since they are of a different race, perhaps you could double denpa henkan with another FM seijin~ =D

Trivial

But i guess some fans want that Ryuu shouldn't stick much with EXE
That's why both Star Force and Tribe-On don't have any similiarities on the etiology of transformation in EXE

Rocknote

Banned
Do you remember the main story of Brotherband? If the brothers can use the brothers system to merge when in wave form so I thinks that not a problem at all and not related with Rockman.EXE

Trivial

"Borrowing someone's power to power-up yourself"
That's the simple word for Soul Unison

But in Ryuu, you got the power of Legendary items, such as artifact/OOparts, and power of outer Space/Star Force

I hate Soul Unison, wish that for Ryuu transformations, no more things like that

Rocknote

Banned
Yeah, like "Double Denpa-Henkan"!

Oh, I want to ask about something, Thirdmaster. I want to know your online time so I no need to wait on DATS forum, is it ok with that? I'm not mean to force you but if you can't just forget about it.

Rocknote

Banned
Do you think I should ask you by PM or what?

"Double-Henkan" is possible but I think it will make it out after the RNR3.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
No. I sent it already. Anyway, IF there is RnR4. I hope there is. Anyway..... There was once I was thinking maybe Subaru would battle people fused with Material waves...... :confused:'

Trivial

But please, i just have this one request
NO SOUL UNISON/TRANSFORMATION MADE FROM ANOTHER CHARACTER!!!

Mind if i join you two??
Just PM me