Ryuusei no Rockman 3

Hiroki

Wearer of Purple
- The re-awakening of Mu's sister city, Atlantis.
Complete with new EM Life Forms, a new batch of OOParts, and the return of Bly! -

- A new type of Wave Technology is completed, but it ends up bringing to life the ancient monsters, as EM Life Forms. (Vampire, Werewolf, etc, etc) -

Crackpot Theory #1 - Somehow, the Cybeasts return to life, as EM Waves, and Subaru has to fight them. Wooooooooooooo *gets shot*

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Rockman Vaati said:
Somehow, the Cybeasts return to life, as EM Waves, and Subaru has to fight them.
You know, I always saw the Satellite Admins as Denpa versions of the Cybeasts. Same way everyone saw Denpa-Henkan as new CrossFusion.

Wanted1992

1- Almost the same as 1st game but like with a new planet called XM(or something like that) where the XMians invade the earth, like planet FM but with different shapes/denpa henkan ways/abilities(etc.)

2-I can't think of more :(

Trivial

Hmm.... maybe i should do this :
1. About Invasion from another planet
2. About ancient treasure that could give incredible power that could rule the world
3. ????

All that i can think is,
A time where there would be a very rare star-compilation that happens once every xxxx year. The one who can get a certain gem, right at when the compilation appears, will receive the everlasting life.
Subaru has to fight some nasty guys who want that power for evil purposes

Dengar

I don't know what the theme will be. But I hope Geo/Subaru's father will make an appearance. Or at least be involved somewhere offscreen.

Negi

Subaru Stelar;24252 said:
But not everyone can do Denpa-Henkan <.<.

Ooh, it'd be nice if everyone could. More transformation sequences taking up valuable screen time.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Negi said:
Ooh, it'd be nice if everyone could. More transformation sequences taking up valuable screen time.
I still think Utagai should have gotten one. I mean, Gonta and Luna got one, and their FM-ians ended up with their own bodies!

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Hmm... The style of Battle Network and Ryuusei are rather... Different. So to say, in Ryuusei2, there are the Ooparts. There'll be more fusions, but what will he fuse with? First aliens, then Artifacts. The enemies have greater differences too......

I'm trying to say that they'll probably work on something brand new, like the 12 Zodiac. Mouse, Monkey, Horse etc. Then again it could be something like Cepheus gets taken prisoner and you have to beat the... Uh... New King, who is a bad guy. Daigo being the bad guy sounds funny. I mean, well, it just is...... =D

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Daigo should be an optional boss after you beat the game, and he Denpa Henkans with Cepheus when he visits Earth and is unable to find a suitable human, except Daigo.

That sounds cool, but not very possilble, is it...?

Rocknote

Banned
Even it not too possible but I think Daigo's chance to be a boss is very high because he will try to pass the Brotherband to his own son.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Who knows, Daigo may have to do something so he could finally get back. Not sure if he was mentioned much in the 2nd game or not though....

StelarSX

Jack In!
Daigo...an optional boss? I doubt he'll be a boss at all. And how do you pass the BrotherBand? The BrotherBand is just something. Ya know...I don't even think there's going to be an RnR 3. RnR 2 was a poor sale in Japan. Maybe Capcom's just going to drop it.

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
Subaru seems to have gotten over that. Or something. :confused:
I always thought that since Bly was from Mu...and Mu people (?) developed advanced radiowave technology...and Daigo a bunch of radio waves...but apparently not.