Ryuusei no Rockman 3

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Data if Dark Chips is in ROM because of BLG but You can only have them via hacking. But in US version has been small changed.

Rocknote

Banned
That's no need to hack at all. All you need is a bunch of gameshark code that can change the sounds but not 100% works.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Hmm... I think something similar to the style changes from EXE2-3 would be neat.

That is to say, a few bases, and access to all the elements.

My suggestions would be:

- Power, Charge, and Rapid bases (one for each of the buster stats)
- One of each of the four elements
- An ability to use to elements at the sacrifice of the base.
- Also, keep them as selectable cards. Like, say have a card for each base and then select a card of the desired element to change (hopefully without sacrificing the card).

For example, let's say you've got the PowerBase card, then select FlameRing or something. You essentially get a Heat-Element Rockman with a doubled power stat. Of course, you have to continue the tradition of having that lame generic flamethrower charge attack. ^-^

Or, use the RapidBase card, along with an AquaSword card. You'd get a Aqua-based rockman with a doubled rate of fire. Preferably, you'd have the charge attack similar to Ice Pegasus Rockman.

How about using the ChargeBase card, with say, a FlickrKick? You'd have an Elec-based rockman with half the charge time. Hopefully the charge shot's not a puny zap ring..

As for the other one, it'd probably be an ElmnBase card. Depending on the version (Since EVERYTHING HAS to come in two or more versions nowadays *rolls eyes...*), what you chose will determine your weakness. Let's say you use the ElmnBase card with a WoodSword or something. In one version, you'd have a Wood attack with an Aqua weakness as opposed to a Heat weakness, in the other you'd have a weakness to Elec. If third version, weakness to other wood attacks. This twist would definitely put an interesting spin on VS battles, in my opinion. ^-^ As for the charge attack for wood... How about a weaker, multi-hit version of the flame thrower? You know, rather than just the twister two spaces ahead... That attack just isn't the same in RnR as it was in EXE...

But so long as this doesn't turn into just a clone of the style change system, and keeps to RnR methods of transforming, I'd be cool with it. ^-^

Well, here's to hoping for RnR3's announcement...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
No, it's something similar, but not exactly style changes. It's also more versatile than forms and styles, allowing to player to act on a whim. Instead of choosing it before battle, as I said, it'd be best suited for RnR if they had it more like the current modes of changing.

As for plot, someone suggested FMs returning, but that would be just another EXE3. I also doubt that the much joked about (at least around my household) XM and Sirius aliens invading ain't happening either. But I do expect other EM aliens to try and do SOMETHING. I mean, they've done both Alien and Terrestrial. Unless they decide to go after supernatural or spiritual next, they'd have to chose one or the other. I personally see more potential with the Aliens and Constellations.

It'd also be kinda cool to introduce someone to be a partner to Rockman, similar to X to Zero since this is the Network Timeline's answer to the X series. Just... I cannot and will not accept HarpNote as being in that spot. She's there because they wanted someone Roll-like. Meh.

I doubt it'd be Bly, since I see him more like a Sigma-like being. But knowing Capcom's trends at the moment, if they did do this, they'd make him too much of a Protoman.exe knockoff, and he'll turn out lame. T-T