Ryuusei no Rockman 3

Trivial

In EXE, The color of Darkness is purple and black

I was hoping that Bly Tribe-On would be like Chaos Unison
But i guess i was wrong

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Chaos unison is too powerful. I guess they toned down the power of the Dark Tribe-ons for fear of over-powering up Rockman.

Trivial

Yeah, it's powerful
But remember that Dark things always have some negative drawbacks
It's like a Double-edged sword
Like Max HP -1, or even summon your Dark on enemy panels, than attack you ferociously

All that i can think is like this
Dark-Tribe-On act like Tribe King, but of course the attacks are different and more damaging
But, when you stepped on a Holy Panel, or use a 80+ Recov cards, your Dark Tribe will vanish, and your HP will dropped by half

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Uh... But not in Ryuusei2. You're like a rockman that has tribe-on effects, but not in tribe-on state, since you are elementless.....

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
It is? Well, true you can't get knocked out to normal Rockman, but yeah, something about the boost makes it feel weak. Not many people use it due to the lack of Kizuna Ryoku you can have.

Trivial

I know that Tribe King is non-elemental
Kinda lack of Tribe King's usefulness in game

Mind if someone post a complete things about Tribe King, just on game perspective

StelarSX

Jack In!
...Everyone just seems to love the "Dark" side and a "evil" Rockman. But Rockman isn't a navi, he's a fusion of two beings. So for there to be a "evil" Rockman, Subaru'd have to become EVIL! Which of course can't happen.

And now for Tribe King.
Once you've Tribe Kinged you stay in Tribe King state for 3 turns. At the end of the 3rd Turn, you return back to Good ol' Rockman. Your buster attack is a slash that goes over the entire field and your Kizuna Wave Force is the Delta Kind of attack. Not sure if it's Elemental or not. But it hits every enemy 3 times. And that is your Tribe King lecture!

Trivial

Why it can't happen???
Subaru/Rockman become evil, and then Luna tries to purify him from the darkness with her love
Isn't that a great scenario???

Thanks for the Tribe King tutorial

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Trivial said:
Why it can't happen???
Subaru/Rockman become evil, and then Luna tries to purify him from the darkness with her love
Isn't that a great scenario???
Well, with EXE good guys gone bad were a lot easier to pull off, since all of Netto's friends had NetNavis to make sure they didn't hurt anything, and with Cross Fusion the dimensional areas could be destabilized before they caused too much damage to the real world.

If Ryuusei did it, Harp Note is the only thing standing between Rockman and destroying the world. Either she'd need a power-up form or we'd all be doomed.

Trivial

Maybe have to try the scenarion in EXE 5 where we have to use Blues instead of Rockman
Now, for the replace of Blues, in Ryuu, why not if we use Harp Note???
It's great

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Subaru Stelar;27648 said:
...Everyone just seems to love the "Dark" side and a "evil" Rockman. But Rockman isn't a navi, he's a fusion of two beings. So for there to be a "evil" Rockman, Subaru'd have to become EVIL! Which of course can't happen.

And now for Tribe King.
Once you've Tribe Kinged you stay in Tribe King state for 3 turns. At the end of the 3rd Turn, you return back to Good ol' Rockman. Your buster attack is a slash that goes over the entire field and your Kizuna Wave Force is the Delta Kind of attack. Not sure if it's Elemental or not. But it hits every enemy 3 times. And that is your Tribe King lecture!

Correction: It's KFB(Kizuna Force Big Bang), the name is Kaiser Delta Breaker and it hits every enemy 9 times, 3 of elec, 3 of wood and 3 of fire.

Trivial

My friend is seldom on using Tribe King
The limited time of Tribe itself that makes it uncomfortable

He often use Shinobi Dinosaur Double Tribe
But if he can use Bly Tribe-On, he will often use it

StelarSX

Jack In!
Playing as HarpNote...then it'd turn into the HarpNote show, because you'd be controlling Misora and going with her life, not Subaru's!

Trivial

Yeah, but only for one scenario
Just like in EXE 5, you have to take control of Blues while Rockman was kidnapped by Nebula

Then, Dark Rockman will appear in the Secret Area as the Final Secret Boss
Isn't that cool??