Ryuusei no Rockman 3

StelarSX

Jack In!
Ryuusei no Rockman 3

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on what it could be about. They've done the stars and aliens. An ancient civilization. What else could they come up with?

With BN they had WWW coming back in BN 3. Maybe this time around we'll go to the FM Planet or AM Planet?

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Cepheus had a brother and he want destroy Earth as well as Cepheus once.

For real, i dunno. I must think what new RnR 3 may have.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Subaru Stelar said:
Cepeheus had a brother? :confused:?
No, Nemo's just thinking up an idea they could use. Same as how they gave Wily a son in Battle Network.

Given the random nature of the sequel, RnR3 could literally be about anything. Ghosts, vampires, toxic waste-spawned mutants, anything. Or, you know, maybe something that involves robots.....

But you make a good point about going to the AM Planet. War-Rock's an AM-ian and never even knew it, there's got to be more to his past that we can explore.

Dorumon

Dorumon The Chosen One
i just wrote introduce of story lol oh well
well maybe could be something like this..

way 1

"AM planet was almost done for rebuilding after Subaru and War-rock saved the world twice from evil. Somewhere in space a strange comet(just harmless one) has hit on planet earth. A scientist who was near it doing some research found it. He heard strange voice inside of his head. the voice was alone talking about his bad days when people laughed at him and said that i could help you.

He became evil and even smarter where he could build his own Aliens and maybe also something what is well knew at rockman.exe the Dark Cards."

way 2

"AM Planet was done rebuilding and after every AM surviver returned to their home. The satellites admins were watch over it. they called to War-rock that it is time to come back to home. War-rock couldn't decide yet and he was thinking over it. So after satellites admin were done calling. some evil group of AM-aliens came to attack satellites admins headquarters.

The boss of the group was lead by a other Satellite admin the 4th one rather said X Satellite admin who was kicked out due to his evil and crazy plans. The 3 tried to fight and protect and it was success but the 4th was "weak" but he laughed and said "this was just warming up" when he transformed a big blast came away and the 3 were defeat.

Later that day when War-rock tried to call them back but there was no answer. He had a strange felling about it to. Subaru found it strange too after few minutes later they tried again but still no respond. Then a "new" AM-alien came to them and said that he has been send by satellite admins special message from them. (etc etc etc)"

---

I think that is all what i can think of xD

StelarSX

Jack In!
:eek: Wow that is good. But the 'Dark Cards' thing bugged me. Dark Chips were used over and over and over in Rockman.EXE. Dark Chips were the evil side of things. For Ryuusei, I think that would be Lonliness. You know, exact opposite of the good guy fights for. But I like the idea were another AM Sage comes with a bunch of followers and destroy AM Sages, Leo, Dragon and Pegasus. That could be made into an awesome story.
The AM Seijen comes and delivers the message from the 3 AM Sages to Subaru and War-Rock. And there is another attack, except this time from the AM Planet. Ooh, and the transformations could be something from FM Planet. And that Cepheus helps somehow by giving some other transformation powers.
~Spoiler Question~
Oh and does anyone know if Bly gets destroyed in RnR 2-game?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
PLease note guys, if you're planning on discussing the end of the RnR2 game, please use the spoiler tags.

[*spoiler]OMG LIKE WARROCK IS AN ALIEN[/*spoiler]

Without the *, of course.

(It would be nice to spoil even stuff like what WarRock is, as some may not be caught up - some may be watching the dub or something)

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Planet AM exploded, so they cant really make a story off a planet no longer existing. But like Battle network, there were so many games for that series, there will be more, and I'm sure soon we will hear announcements and new games coming out for 2008/2009.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Maybe something about getting his father back from a wave form or something... That's about all I could think of.

The Sixth Kakorat

Emi;23884 said:
Maybe something about getting his father back from a wave form or something... That's about all I could think of.

Maybe his father returns from Wave form, is disappointed with the results of Brother Band and becomes the next villain? :confused:

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
That would be awesome. The fall of a hero! Meh, whatever capcom thinks of will probably be better than our ideas anyways. They probably already are making ryuusei no rockman 3's game.

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Omg Subaru's dad becomes the new FM king and takes over the planet, thus causing more FM aliens to attack =O

Will Subaru kill his own father? Or will the brother band purify him like it did with the old FM planet?! Find out soon!

A fanfic of that would be awesome.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
AoBfrost said:
Omg Subaru's dad becomes the new FM king and takes over the planet, thus causing more FM aliens to attack =O
"Denpa-Henkan! Hoshikawa Daigo, On-Air!

Cepheus King!"

Wait, if he's a Denpa life form now, he'd need a human to -- bah, I still think it would be cool to draw.

Dorumon

Dorumon The Chosen One
xD that would be a shock if they would do that.
anyways there are so many ways of ideas that they can come up with.
there is also something what we can never think of lol

i can think of many ways what they could do but it is like very low % change that will come true o.o oh well

so far we talked about story but what about his new power then 1st he had AM Sat Admins then OOParts so what power could be next. O.O that he gets AM Sat admins back which resolve combing those 2.

as 2/3 have same element while 1/3 has different element.

Dinosaur + Leo = Mixed of Dinosaur and Leo
Shinibo + Dragon = Mixed of Shinibo and Dragon
Berserk + Pegasus = Mixed of Berserk and Pegasus

something like that or they could again make something new.
Like that Awaken is making time to time some Power boost for Subaru and War-rock manual there will be three or more who knows XD

or it has more related story about Brother Band that they will get some kind of special power to use then. which means Brother Band will be topic of story then.

etc there are many ways to think of :D but only makers can know what will happen and how.

now more about story then or better said but i can think what they could do this time in short details .
- They could think of a new alien planet where new race is.
- Brothers/Cousin related can be like to War-rock or other alien or to any human there is.
- Now more about cousin it can be that subaru have one who too have a AM-alien (other suriver)
- They can make that someone comes out of a alternate dimension and says some alien of his dimension has escaped and came here to case chaos since some strong items went to subaru dimension a way or other.
- They can do(same excuse with tribe) because last battle of subaru made him awaken aliens who were sealed somewhere in space by "someone" this time
- They could trying to find his father and lucky they found out where he is when subaru made his way there he saw a other alien who has evil plans and was holding his father.
- His father has warn him in his dreams about Brother Band that it has a negative side of that people can turn evil if they don't watch out.
- The Wave will be glitch or gone by new evil aliens after some talking about it a way or other awaken gives subaru a other way to Denpa-henkan with war-rock.

well just name it XD there are so many possible to think of and look to it :p

StelarSX

Jack In!
Capcom is Capcom and I don't think they'll get rid of the Wave Roads...although that would be a HUGE twist. I have a feeling that maybe FM King Cepheus gets married to Cassoipeia or whatever that constellation's name is. You know in the mythology, Cepheus is the king, Andromeda is the princess, and Cassiopeia is the Queen? Well he gets married but she's evil and uses Cepheus' power over FM Planet to attack Earth again, or destroy AM Planet again...

Dorumon

Dorumon The Chosen One
yeah i know that was bit too far xD then again could be that Subaru must defeat those aliens which each one of them has some part of Wave Data at earth. there will be still wave road but must of them will be gone or leads to dead end. so it will more restoring Wave Road on earth but like you said it will be a total twisted lol

well destroying AM planet again would be to bit to far again XD maybe it will be that Queen will betray him and takes over FM planet and messing up with wave roads that leads to FM planet. So that means they must find a other way to reach it.

As she did to FM King Cepheus well to put more way what you said of using his power she might held him capture inside of her which that she becomes even more stronger then before. she will have her own FM-aliens or other alien specie if she is from other planet.

What i can say i hope it last very very long as long as rockman.exe or longer then that (despite of 10 minutes for each episode)

StelarSX

Jack In!
You mean like a long game...like BN 3? Longest BN game that there was.

And with the idea of each Boss holding a bit of Wave Data of the Wave Road sounds like BN 5. :p

P.S. Gonna use these ideas to make fanfics.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Invaders from planets XM and Sirius. I've been cheering for this for a while.