Ryuusei no Rockman 3

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Uhh... I fail to see how a brotherband can be bad......

Unless you mean brothering with aggressive and bad planets or something. Doubt it though.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
How? Like... Brotherband = system

battling against system = no more brotherbanding = *Scream*

Well, that's what I think, I guess...

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
I thought the system is free for all, since you don't need satellites. Besides, it's an alliance, so it can't exactly turn bad, unless perhaps they use the... uh... energy to do something bad.

Rocknote

Banned
Oh, one more thing. I know about there's something called Burai's Tribe On! in the Capcom website. Maybe the Darkcards will be the power ups for Tribe On in next game?

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
THAT Tribe On is pretty good, but hard to use. What you want is the barrier, mainly, and that you can't be knocked out of the transformation. But I think DarkCards would be too powerful? maybe...

*Remembers when playing Battle Network 4, I used them till I couldn't untaint myself and had 1 hp left......*

Rocknote

Banned
Whoa, that's the same with me. After I have that experience I tell all my cousins not to use darkchips in battle so they can become skillful.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
I felt corrupted after spamming darkchips...... But I used programs to boost my hp. No harm done~ :-p

And I wonder if Bly tribe-ons or transformations shall stay in ryuusei 3, if there's one, and I hope so.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
No, he should have HarpNote Style. Misora needs Transformations too~

And she needs more attacks.

Edit: And I have to leave now... I think I'll add more next time.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
rocknote;27400 said:
I hope there's will be a dark transformation for Rockman too.

From what I heard, I think his tribe change sort of is at times >_>

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
But in english he's MEGAman. Meaning he's destroying himself?

And...... in Starforce, they called him the blue bomber, so I thought maybe it would become the black bomber.....