Rockman Screenshoots

Trivial

Indeed i will use it
Its appearance chance is 1/30

Before that card appear, you must be have made some beating in your enemy, then, just finish him with this card

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Well... Acctually You're wrong... : P

Cards are shuffled onto two piles. If one is Empty no card will come to You for that row. Also Giga cards are very commonly.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Oh well..... I think Thousand kick is better :]

24hits x 20 damage per hit. If you increase the damage by 10, total damage is increased by 240... =D

Nemomon

24hits x 20 damage per hit. If you increase the damage by 10, total damage is increased by 240... =D

Semi right.... I tried that....

Two.jpg

But it's hard to hit an enemy...

Nemomon

I beat Ra Mu and some IF bosses in that way (and Andromeda Infinity eh....). When i fight against visibe Andromeda Infinity, i cannot beat she O_O. It's easy when i don't know, where she is than when i know, where she is O_O O_O.

Nemomon

Nope. When You're blind, Your other senses are bitter. 3D and sprites are dispersing. When You didn't see them, You're concentrated.

Trivial

No, for me, my full-synchro can only be activated if i can see the enemy's movement and predict the next movement, thus makes Rockman evade the attacks

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Well, that's good to know.... :] Anyway, I don't think you'll be able to get past Auriga General in that state, you know?