Rockman Screenshoots

Rocknote

Banned
Rockman Screenshoots

Yo! Do any person like to post some screenshoots to share with others? Not only original screenshoots but edited screenshoots also accept. I made this first thread for share and have fun in screenshoots so try to make some screenshoots and post them there.

WARNING! ONLY ROCKMAN SCREENSHOOTS IS ACCEPTED!

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
But from? Which game? I may post to You all graveyards from Graveyard 2 Area from EXE 6 like:

Koko-niNemuruTutajpi.png
RockManEXE6-Faltzer_38.png

removed HakuShaku from EXE:

RockManEXE6-DennoujuuFaltzer_01.png

Beta version of Emotion Window and Vulcan Icon from EXE 4:

20.jpg
numbersoul2.jpg

Stage 6 Dungeon from EXE 6:

RockManEXE6-DennoujuuFaltzer_103.png

A friend gave that to me:

nemo-exe.png

Leftover Chip, Double Dream:

RockManEXE6-DennoujuuFaltzer_41.png

Beta Chip (Panel Out 1) and some other beta things from EXE 1:

capcom05.jpg

For not this will be all from me. Maybe later i'll post more.

Rocknote

Banned
Whoa! This is greater than I expected.

The thread only said Rockman, right? So that's mean any screenshoots can accept even the anime also truely can be accepted but must only about Rockman, don't forget about it.

One more thing, your screenshoots is too far away excellent and it's surprised me with a heart attack when I have a first look at it.

Your screenshoots was made by hackers and those screenshoots is super rare and I hardly to find it. I looking forward your new screenshoots, buddy.

Nemomon

Well, i only may post something from EXE games (in particular EXE 6). From those images, only Double Dream, :I found Nemo" and Stage 6 are from hacking. Graveyard and Haku Shaku are normal pics as well as some beta. If You're interested in hacked images, visit TREZ. Some images from Mgamerz's Patch (it isn't mine):

rs-bn6saf_01.png
rs-bn6fad_01.png

rs-bn6f_03-2.png
rs-bn6f_08-1.png

Also check that video. You will like it ;)

Rocknote

Banned
I'm a member of Rockman EXE Zone but I'm rarely check it out. The person named Mgamerz, I know him. He is the legendary hacker that hacked almost all of the Rockman games but he is not the only one.

Anyway, you also can make your own screenshoots and posts them here.

Rocknote

Banned
Whoa, which one? I'm so curious about it. Are you also a hacker? Do you know how to hack the Digimon game in GBA?

Nemomon

All, except beta ones. I only can post mine screens but some were from Mgamerz's patch (i tested it). About Digimon, what exactly You want from them?

Rocknote

Banned
The beta ones? Is it means the first post you post?

About Digimon Racing Cars and Battle Spirits, this is what I'm also interested.

Nemomon

Except 2 about Emotion Window and Panel Out 1. Those pics are from net but i don't remember where exaclty i found them. TREZ hack only EXE games, so You may learn that. About other games, nobody from us is interested in it. Also, ours leader is Mega Rock.exe not Mgamerz.

Tested BBS:

RockManEXE6-Faltzer_02.png
RockManEXE6-Faltzer_01.png

RockManEXE6-Faltzer_03.png

Rocknote

Banned
It seems no one saw Subaru cook before, isn't it? What will Subaru cooks if he cooks?

If Subaru will cooks, I think he will cook the first one on Valentine's day and the situation will be like......AHEM! See the picture below the text......

ryuuseinofrieddinodp4.png

Isn't it looks delicious? He he he......

Rocknote

Banned
Oh my gosh, this is super-ultra cool but this is a drawing not a screenshoot so I think I will make a new thread for fanart if in need.

Anyway, thanks for taking a visit, Subaru Stelar. Arigato!

Nemomon

This is concept art (well, in some weird thing, it's a drawing) but not fanart.