Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds

Noticed nobody had mentioned it yet. At the end of March, yu-Gi-Oh! GX will end (total of 182 episodes) and a new show will start which is to be known as Yu-Gi-Oh (Duel Monsters?) 5Ds, standing for 5 dragons, due there being 5 synchro dragons. The main male protagonist is 18 years old, the oldest yet (Yugi=16-17, Judai=15-18/19). here're the first pics, could somebody tell me the names, I can't read Kanji.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
The furigana is too hard to read on the other names, but I got the blonde guy. :D He's Jakku Atorasu... so maybe it's Jack/Jake Atlas?

Starts April 2nd. Gonna be busy flyboy? :eek:

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Fudou Yuusei = main char
Rua and Ruka = twins friends of Yuusei
Izayoi Aki = main girl
Jack Atlas = Absolute King of the Riding Duel aka Yuusei's Rival

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
since i think there will be stuff in V-Jump i may treat the YGO fandom this month.

hwarangoo

Journalists
This yu-gi-oh has the best hair yet. So please flyboy sub em as they come out. Becouse I wanna see them kick Jack atlas his butt.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
This yu-gi-oh has the best hair yet. So please flyboy sub em as they come out. Becouse I wanna see them kick Jack atlas his butt.

Or maybe flyboy could translate and we'd sub *hint* *hint*

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Nope, you don't have a choice, Flyboy! XD

Anywho, this series looks...freaking weird. Weirder than GX was. But of course I'll give it a shot. Wonder if it will actually have any connection to the other series?

I guess Yugioh isn't gonna die. Is it even popular anymore?

hwarangoo

Journalists
It still is one of the best TCGs created only the greedy people who were opsessed with steeling cards and the 100000 differen cards ruinedit a bit for me. but thats why I play WC 2008 a bit because there aint a lot of people I know to battle.

Anyway the yu gi oh anime were pretty good I liked them but they had the play game to save the world plotline like some other anime.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
For some reason, I never really thought about GX ending.

Yuusei looks amazing, kind of like he's part of the Doom Organization. Jack Atlas looks like a Super Saiyan Raphael wearing Ryo's academy uniform. Ruka reminds me of Sasami from Tenchi Muyo!. Wonder if Yuusei's gonna bump into Judai in the first episode and get a Hero Kuriboh card? LOL

5 Dragons, huh? Hopefully these dragons will at least be on par with Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes design-wise (Rainbow Dragon and Cyberdark Dragon looked weird)

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Don't really watch Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I do like it.

And this show looks kickass. I'd like to check it out.

hwarangoo

Journalists
There was this yu gi oh wikia which had information about it.
And about the awesome fully white synchro card stardust dragon.
That goes with the main guy.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Must see 5D's...Must see Yuusei >_< and Jack >_<

already loving Yuusei x Jack

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
4Kids confirms that this fall they'll be airing the dub of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. Now, whether this will be airing on Cartoon Network, Fox or The CW (since 4Kids keeps buying blocks), I don't know. I wonder if they'll keep the title? It's a bit stranger to say than GX.

100 bucks says Eric Stuart voices Jack Atlas.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
PrimoPiccolo;36111 said:
4Kids confirms that this fall they'll be airing the dub of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. Now, whether this will be airing on Cartoon Network, Fox or The CW (since 4Kids keeps buying blocks), I don't know. I wonder if they'll keep the title? It's a bit stranger to say than GX.

100 bucks says Eric Stuart voices Jack Atlas.

agreed, atlas looks like kaiba.