Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
So, premiere is tomorrow. I wonder if someone will post a raw for it.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I know a site that normally posts raws of GX so i guess they will do 5D as well.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I'll wait 'til YouTube. But I am looking forward to it, hopefully they won't go as wacky with the plotlines as GX did.

misthero

yu-gi-oh 5Ds eh? so now the character uses a Dragon Deck. ... and new cards to play with... maybe i'd go up against him with my chimeratech overdragon... hehehe.... i still haven't finished yugioh gx, so probably when waiting for the raws, i finish it up :)

misthero

watched it... they have 4000 LP... but they have tributes (i thought they didnt at first... but i guess i'm just imagining things hmm) :|

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Well, it's technically tributing, but the new term that you will hear is Release. A Tribute Summon is now an Advance Summon. You can hear Ushio say both when he summons Wapper Dragon.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
<@Scar> |:::. MPClassic .:::| [RAW] Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - 01 (1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4 .::| |::. 07:21/23:35 (|||:::::::) 458.36MB .::| |::. .::| |::. ~331.71KB/s .::| |::. .:::|

;o HD-goodness. I didn't like the opening much at first... but it's grown on me. Have no clue about the story though :< -waits for a sub-

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
But seemingly not in offcial matches. Or am I'm looking wrong at the 2chan Screenshots and these things just look like something out of the Arcades instead of Motorcycles?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
MugenSeiRyuu;40673 said:
But seemingly not in offcial matches. Or am I'm looking wrong at the 2chan Screenshots and these things just look like something out of the Arcades instead of Motorcycles?

check our the youtube stuff i posted

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
MugenSeiRyuu said:
Looks like Saotome Rei grew up and became a cheerleader
And if you look in the background, it seems Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop was one too, before she got frozen and woke up in 2071.

Just caught the premiere, it was amazing. Post-apocalyptic future was a bit strange, as was Yuusei getting out of trouble with the cops through a duel, but it was a lot of fun. The riding duel gives the show more action, and Yuusei's deck has some interesting warrior monsters in it. Not sure how I feel about that pink bird card in there, though. Yuusei's supposed to be a tough guy.

Want more now!

Oops, double post. XD

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
PrimoPiccolo;40909 said:
Just caught the premiere, it was amazing. Post-apocalyptic future was a bit strange, as was Yuusei getting out of trouble with the cops through a duel, but it was a lot of fun. The riding duel gives the show more action, and Yuusei's deck has some interesting warrior monsters in it. Not sure how I feel about that pink bird card in there, though. Yuusei's supposed to be a tough guy.

Want more now!

Oops, double post. XD
As it turns out, Roadrunner (the pink bird) fits perfectly with Yusei's deck theme. He plays Speed-Warrior Deck. This is Janime's analysis:

Considering Yusei's environment and character type, his deck apparently represents Junk Deck concept. Yusei is a street warrior who has mechanical knowledge. He can assemble things from what he can gather from junk places. Thus, his deck seems to be messed well by these assembles. Because most of his monsters also represent "Speed" and "Warrior" type, we put the title of his deck as "Speed-Warrior" Deck rather than a "Junk Deck" accordingly.