Why do you like the characters?

Trivial

Sorry, kinda forgot how many times she tease Subaru

And, i also remembered that Subaru got his name as "Rockman", when Luna is asking for his name, after being saved in the Truck's Denpa Airspace, in the game

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Trivial;45581 said:
Sorry, kinda forgot how many times she tease Subaru

And, i also remembered that Subaru got his name as "Rockman", when Luna is asking for his name, after being saved in the Truck's Denpa Airspace, in the game

Yeah. Though, in both it seems that it's War Rock that helps him come up with the game, however, Luna seems to be where the Ryuusei part comes from.

Trivial

Ah, you remember the scene near the ending, where Subaru didn't know the way to go back to the Earth
I kinda remembered that Luna was the one who called and asked all of Subaru's friend to gather at Vista Point

Trivial

Oh, sorry, correct my mistake then
Ah, and i also feel kinda funny that Luna insult Cancer as a "crab" when Cancer was standing on the top of an iceberg
She mad at Cancer Bubble since his Boomerang Cutter hit Rockman
And, after that, she ran all over since Cancer attacked her with his Boomerang Cutter too

If she weren't care for Rockman, she wouldn't insult Cancer Bubble directly, and mad at him

Emi-hime

Trivial;46375 said:
Oh, sorry, correct my mistake then
Ah, and i also feel kinda funny that Luna insult Cancer as a "crab" when Cancer was standing on the top of an iceberg
She mad at Cancer Bubble since his Boomerang Cutter hit Rockman
And, after that, she ran all over since Cancer attacked her with his Boomerang Cutter too

If she weren't care for Rockman, she wouldn't insult Cancer Bubble directly, and mad at him

Yeah, it was funny XD And he really is a crab so it works :p But yeah, that was great.

She insulted and yelled at Taurus too. It's interesting how she puts Rockman before her when she's in danger.

Trivial

Yup, that part too
I love it
Though she was being Ophiuchus Queen, she still loves her Rockman-sama
But different on the intention

Emi-hime

Yeah. Even though that was interesting, I think I still preferred how it was in the game over all.

Trivial

Well, she taught some manner to Subaru too
By slapped his hands when he wanna reach for some cakes, and wanna try it without any permission from her, and Akane

Emi-hime

Trivial;46636 said:
Well, she taught some manner to Subaru too
By slapped his hands when he wanna reach for some cakes, and wanna try it without any permission from her, and Akane

Yeah. Though, I thought Akane slapped it. Luna lectured though XD