Why do you like the characters?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Why do you like the characters?

Just curious for why people like the characters =D (And if you like the shipping too, you are welcome to give a reason for that as well).

My reasons for liking Luna:
I find her amusing and a bit more real. She has problems, she's not perfect, and for everything she does or the way she acts, she has a reason. Luna's not really full of herself or that bossy, but she actually has a lot of personality and I really like that they gave her so much character.

My reasons for Subaru:
He actually reminds me a lot of Syaoran from Card Captor Sakura. A little less sarcastic and sure of himself, he just has that same attitude and slowly begins to open up. Syaoran was actually the first anime male I really liked, so it came quickly for me to like Subaru a lot too :3

For why I like them together...that is covered on WSA XD

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
Luna reminds me of Nora, for some odd reason.
She's not 2d (in the game), but rather she has her own motives. Points for her.
Subaru doesn't remind me of anyone. He's been through loss (ingame more) and has transformed into a completely opposite individual. Points for him.
Plus, their hair is cool. Sorta.

Emi-hime

Their hair is AWESOME XD

But yeah, it's nice that they have a lot of character...even though the anime killed a lot of it.

Trivial

At the first time i watch Ryuu
I thought that Luna would be the one who will be paired with Subaru
I like them
But maybe i can't put it into words

Emi-hime

Well, if you ever can, let us know :3 Or if you want, I can try and help.

When I first saw Luna, I thought she'd be Roll as I had only seen Roll and Megaman from Marvel vs. Capcom. She had the ribbon and the ponytail-ish hair and yeah... That's kind of what got me interested in her character.

Of course, I knew as soon as I saw Misora when she became Harp Note, she'd be Roll. It was only after the satellite scene where I saw how cute Subaru and Luna would be as a couple. I probably would've never thought so if she was Roll, though, I don't know who I would've paired him up with then as I didn't like Misora from the second I saw her.

I'd have no shippings to report T___T Which may have not been a bad thing, but still. On the otherhand, I do like some other pairings like Tsukasa and Misora.

Trivial

I just can't help but to choose Luna to be paired with Subaru
More, even she can't do anything in battle, she still has his deepest heart to support Subaru, in any way that she can do
And, Subaru meet her first, so Subaru's first impression MIGHT BE goes to her

Emi-hime

True. Luna has done a lot for him, I mean, he was what helped him find his true power. It's a shame they cut out so much in the anime. I would've loved to see it animated :/

Trivial

Emi said:
It's a shame they cut out so much in the anime. I would've loved to see it animated

I agree with you on this point

I really wish that Thunder Berserk Rockman would have some love scene with Luna, in Tribe epi 12 (i guess)

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I like Luna because she takes charge, she doesn't wait for anyone when it comes to anything. Yet at the same time, she becomes so soft and vulnerable when it comes to her beloved Rockman-sama. Aside from Subaru, she's the only other character who really grows noticeably.

Luna's probably my favorite character in the Ryuusei franchise, since this is one where I don't have a OMGmoar character (like Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z, for instance).

Trivial

One of my core point of my support is
Subaru knows more about Luna since he met Luna at first, and had some more time with her, in school
Luna knows abour Subaru since she was so intense on trying to make Subaru come to school, more, when they become friends

Agh, i'm not good on words,
But that's the thing

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;42312 said:
I like Luna because she takes charge, she doesn't wait for anyone when it comes to anything. Yet at the same time, she becomes so soft and vulnerable when it comes to her beloved Rockman-sama. Aside from Subaru, she's the only other character who really grows noticeably.

Luna's probably my favorite character in the Ryuusei franchise, since this is one where I don't have a OMGmoar character (like Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z, for instance).

Is it bad I never would've guessed you liked Luna? XD But yeah, Luna is great. It's too bad most people don't take a chance to see that and just think she's nuts.

Trivial - I get what ya mean :3 Don't worry about not being perfect with English.

Trivial

I never think Luna is a nuts and bossy girl at all
But that's her charming point
She maybe spoiled, but she has a great ability and intelligence on becoming a Class President
Which means she can manage and organize things, especially her class

Emi-hime

Trivial;42451 said:
I never think Luna is a nuts and bossy girl at all
But that's her charming point
She maybe spoiled, but she has a great ability and intelligence on becoming a Class President
Which means she can manage and organize things, especially her class

She's not really that spoiled though :/ You could have all the items in the world and it's worth nothing without family and friends. She may have the latter, but her family sucks.

But yes, she's very intelligent, organized, and a perfectionist. But she is also bossy and knows what she wants and has expectations :p

Trivial

She is perfectionist since she is intelligent, this trait is common as complementary trait
But i really like her
Her love to her beloved Rockman-sama is very firm and nothing will change it
Though, sometime she kinda hesitate to admit that Rockman-sama is actually her own friend

Emi-hime

But as shown in the last Tribe, she does admit it to herself, just not to Gonta and Kizamaro who would probably pick on her for it :p Though, she could just hit them with her bag XD

Trivial

Yeah, finally she admit it

In game, in RnR 1, she admit it directly after the Ophiuchus Case
But still hid her feelings of love to Subaru
I still remember that she have ZERO feelings for him
Subaru just agreed with it, and not objecting any further
Thus, they make a Brotherband

Emi-hime

Trivial;42468 said:
Yeah, finally she admit it

In game, in RnR 1, she admit it directly after the Ophiuchus Case
But still hid her feelings of love to Subaru
I still remember that she have ZERO feelings for him
Subaru just agreed with it, and not objecting any further
Thus, they make a Brotherband

Well, it started because she knew his deepest secret XD Though, I think Subaru was more confused if anything and wasn't completely sure that she didn't have feelings...but it is obvious she does have feelings for Subaru too which started around the Admin-Libra thing @-@ But yes, it's amusing.

I think Luna learned it better in the game, but I think her reaction (fainting) was put together a bit better in the anime...the aftermath in the anime was kind of dumb though.

Trivial

At the first time, i play RnR
I feel like very curious to see who will be the next victim to be taken over by FM Seijin
I really couldn't believe it myself when i reach Ophiuchus Scenario, that finally, Luna would be one of FM Seijin's target
I don't know why, but i kinda hesitate to fight Ophiuchus Queen in the Anaconda comp, at the first time, i play RnR
But, as Rockman's HP keeps depleting due to her Snake Legion, i have no choice but to pull out Fire elemental cards to beat her faster

Emi-hime

I hated the stupid snakes in her stage. The ending of the stage was worth it for me though.

Trivial

Snake Legion is indeed troublesome
yeah, the ending of the case was good

Hahaha, Luna hugs Rockman very tight, even Rockman can't move from her^^