Why do you like the characters?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Trivial;43278 said:
Ah, and in epi 19
Rockman brought a present for her
Ah, it's just sweet

Yeah :3 Well, he just gave her his souvenir, but still, he didn't have to do that.

Emi-hime

Yeah. It really is sweet. There's a lot of random gestures where Subaru shows he is concerned for her, despite disliking her quite a bit at first. Like in 47 when he was going to turn into Rockman just so she could give him her basket, even if the food would be horrible.

Emi-hime

Trivial;43390 said:
Ah, i remember that
And, poor Subaru, he tried Luna's failure cooking

Yeeeep. It's funny though that he was the test subject and who the final product was for at the same time XD But still, it should show him just how much she tried to make it perfect for him.

Emi-hime

Trivial;43395 said:
Indeed
Luna tries her hard to overcome her own weakness on cooking

Yeeees. I do find it odd though that she can't cook when she has a kitchen in her room in the game >> On the otherhand, they didn't really cook in the game. They just put in cards really XD

Trivial

yes, cooking thingie wasn't inserted in the game
That was additional point for the anime

I like Luna's capability of Leadership
She was able to managed her class

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Emi said:
I do find it odd though that she can't cook when she has a kitchen in her room in the game
My favorite part of her room is the vanity's description. "Must be where she does her super-curls every morning." XD

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;43541 said:
My favorite part of her room is the vanity's description. "Must be where she does her super-curls every morning." XD

XXD Yeah, that was great. But it led me to thinking a few things:
I mean, I like how the Anime made it so she wears her hair down when asleep, because that makes sense.

However, where did they get the idea she wears glasses from? Is there anything in her room that hints to that?

That and the fact that when you check our her computer, Geo says "The dark pink color scheme is so Luna" which would hint that her favorite color is pink (I leave off her room because of the fact that I figured her parents could easily decide on that), so why does she wear so much blue? XD

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Emi said:
However, where did they get the idea she wears glasses from? Is there anything in her room that hints to that?
Probably just some random inclusion to bolster her character. Anime tends to do that a lot, like how Yamato is shown to love music throughout Digimon Adventure/02, then grows up to become an astronaut for some reason.

Emi said:
Geo says "The dark pink color scheme is so Luna" which would hint that her favorite color is pink, so why does she wear so much blue? XD
Maybe her transer? Just a guess, since hers is a Leo model, and red's the closest they've got to a dark pink.

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;43699 said:
Probably just some random inclusion to bolster her character. Anime tends to do that a lot, like how Yamato is shown to love music throughout Digimon Adventure/02, then grows up to become an astronaut for some reason.

Maybe her transer? Just a guess, since hers is a Leo model, and red's the closest they've got to a dark pink.

That's true. I never did understand that... That was the last series I watched though of Digimon. I have to admit, Mimi's cook thing seemed weird to me too as did Sora being a fashion designer. It's like they switched. But I guess they kind of made sense in some...odd way.

That could work. Just still seems a bit weird, the best I could come up with is that she does really like pink, but wears blue because it's more professional for her Class President-ness and with her parents, that sort of makes sense she'd have to have some kind of uniform-suit thing.

Trivial

I actually feel that their love scenes in Game is way better than in anime
(Without concerning the epi 47, since that's the best that anime could do for them)
I feel like it's really great when Rockman came to save her when she involved in an incident

Emi-hime

Trivial;43861 said:
I actually feel that their love scenes in Game is way better than in anime
(Without concerning the epi 47, since that's the best that anime could do for them)
I feel like it's really great when Rockman came to save her when she involved in an incident

I liked that he forgot all about Misora and just left her there poisoned in order to save Luna.

...Okay, so I mostly just liked how Luna found out he was Subaru, plus, she accepted it :/ It also showed she liked Subaru unlike in the anime where you had to practically debate over it and use a magnifying glass to point all the small little hints that she did like Subaru too.

But yeah, their game scenes really were a lot better, but the game also gave them more character. The thing with the anime is it sort of helped us see more and helped animate the feelings better, which is why it upsets me that they didn't animate the game. I mean, they could've thrown in random fillers, fine! I just would've loved to see some of the scenes in the game in action.

Trivial

Emi said:
...Okay, so I mostly just liked how Luna found out he was Subaru, plus, she accepted it :/ It also showed she liked Subaru unlike in the anime where you had to practically debate over it and use a magnifying glass to point all the small little hints that she did like Subaru too.

Yes, the one with the matter with 3 Jammer 3 Gs right?
It was so good
She was like almost shocked, just like the one in Ophiuchus Queen's incident

Emi-hime

Trivial;43872 said:
Yes, the one with the matter with 3 Jammer 3 Gs right?
It was so good
She was like almost shocked, just like the one in Ophiuchus Queen's incident

Yeah. There were a lot of scenes that showed she cared about Subaru, not just Rockman, despite what she said. Though, what she said amused me.

...Except for the fact that my boyfriend makes fun of me for it because he says it's something I'd say :-( I hate him. Moving on, a lot of things between them made me laugh.

Though, I hated that 3 Jammers battle...Took me forever to win T___T Of course, it took me up until Gemini to learn that you have to change cards to use the new cards you get...

Trivial

At first, i thought that she just wanna "use" Subaru for the point of the Class President thingie
But, as time goes, she actually cares for Subaru
And just as you look already, she has very tense and firm determination on making him to go to school
Such great effort like that, might be looked as arrogancy or selfishness of her to reach her target as the School President or so
But things like that could lead to close friendship since it could become memorial things that Subaru or Luna wouldn't forgot

Emi-hime

Trivial;43898 said:
At first, i thought that she just wanna "use" Subaru for the point of the Class President thingie
But, as time goes, she actually cares for Subaru
And just as you look already, she has very tense and firm determination on making him to go to school
Such great effort like that, might be looked as arrogancy or selfishness of her to reach her target as the School President or so
But things like that could lead to close friendship since it could become memorial things that Subaru or Luna wouldn't forgot

Though, in the game, (At least in the dub) Luna never brought up her status. She said she wanted him there because she felt everybody should be in the class and it was her job as Class President to make sure of it, so that would mean she was just a perfectionist and felt that was part of the job, rather than in the anime where it did seem she was just using Subaru.

And yeah, while Luna can come off certain ways, she really does have reasons for all her actions, and most aren't really selfish.

Trivial

She actually shy to admit that Rockman is actually Subaru, her own friend
But, as you already know in the last epi Tribe, she finally admit that Rockman is Subaru