Why do you like the characters?

Trivial

And, Luna believes in Subaru, and praying for his safety of return, at the end of the game
Take a look of her Transer or access your Brother page

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Trivial;42603 said:
And, Luna believes in Subaru, and praying for his safety of return, at the end of the game
Take a look of her Transer or access your Brother page

Yeah, it's really sweet. Too bad most people just take her personality from the anime :-(

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Emi said:
Is it bad I never would've guessed you liked Luna? XD
Are you kidding? I was one of the first Subaru-Luna supporters, before that thread disintegrated into chaos.

Besides, how can you not love Luna not believing Subaru would make a convincing Rockman in the school play?

Trivial

Me too
I'm one of the first Suba-Luna supporter

PrimoPiccolo said:
how can you not love Luna not believing Subaru would make a convincing Rockman in the school play?

I don't understand this sentence

Trivial

PrimoPiccolo said:
You don't remember the part in the game where Luna drags Subaru to the gym for rehearsal of the school play?

Ah, now i remember it
Quite hillarious when i know that Subaru being a background-thingie-character in that play

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;42881 said:
Are you kidding? I was one of the first Subaru-Luna supporters, before that thread disintegrated into chaos.

Besides, how can you not love Luna not believing Subaru would make a convincing Rockman in the school play?

For that very reason, I've tried to erase that topic from my mind. That's probably why XD

So true :p He made a cute tree though. And I wish we could've seen the whole play, I wanna know what other revisions she added >>

Trivial

I also remembered that somehow Tsukasa was absent for purpose, saying that he was sick
Then, because of that, our "tree" become the main chara in that play

Emi-hime

Trivial;43193 said:
I also remembered that somehow Tsukasa was absent for purpose, saying that he was sick
Then, because of that, our "tree" become the main chara in that play

Yeah, because he was sick (probably after Subaru beat his Jammer up or whatever). I knew Tsukasa (Okay, so he wasn't really the evil one) was evil as soon as I saw him the first time.

The tree wasn't really that important after all then though XD Makes you wonder why Luna tried so hard to get him in the play, though, she could've been telling the truth and that was just the only part that could be sacrificed...

Trivial

Emi said:
The tree wasn't really that important after all then though XD Makes you wonder why Luna tried so hard to get him in the play, though, she could've been telling the truth and that was just the only part that could be sacrificed...

But it was funny, i didn't expected it at all
In my mind, i have the thought that Subaru would be Rockman or someone
But i didn't knew that he would become a bakcground thingie for the play
That was hilarious ^^

Emi-hime

Trivial;43205 said:
But it was funny, i didn't expected it at all
In my mind, i have the thought that Subaru would be Rockman or someone
But i didn't knew that he would become a bakcground thingie for the play
That was hilarious ^^

Yeah :3 I think everybody expected him to be Rockman by how Luna was going on about the part.

XXD Though, I do have to say, you'd think she'd notice how close they look. She did sort of realize however when he protected her from the Jammers and the freaky alien things.

Trivial

Ah i remembered it now
She said that SUbaru could be cool sometime, if i'm not mistaken

And, she fainted, when she saw that Rockman is actually Subaru, her own friend

Emi-hime

Well, she only fainted in the anime XD In the game, she just stepped back and was all O___O.

And then she told him just because she loves Rockman, doesn't mean she likes him.

But yeah, she said he was really cool just then and he made her heart beat really fast <3

Trivial

Hahaha that's right
And, she still doesn't admit it in Tribe epi 1
But her materialization was actually granted in Tribe epi 1
Don't you think?

Emi-hime

Trivial;43223 said:
Hahaha that's right
And, she still doesn't admit it in Tribe epi 1
But her materialization was actually granted in Tribe epi 1
Don't you think?

Yep, I think that was the funny part, because she said that and then Subaru said Hi and she even recognized the voice, yet still acted disappointed XD I can't help but wonder if it was a coincidence on Subaru's part or not.

Trivial

Maybe a coincidence, but it's at the exact time

And, Luna ever bump in to Subaru's room, she wanna clean it, but all goes to ruckus
Hahaha
i still remember that scene

Off-topic :
I take my leave now, i need to take a rest since i got a great stress after facing an exam

Emi-hime

Trivial;43228 said:
Maybe a coincidence, but it's at the exact time

And, Luna ever bump in to Subaru's room, she wanna clean it, but all goes to ruckus
Hahaha
i still remember that scene

Off-topic :
I take my leave now, i need to take a rest since i got a great stress after facing an exam

That was great XD I loved Akane's comment afterwards too.

See you :3 Hope you feel better~