Why do you like the characters?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Yep. At least to herself, since she still denies it around them, but the way she does it, I think she always knew it deep down. She just doesn't want her friends to know, especially Subaru--after all, that would mean he'd know Luna has feelings for him.

Trivial

Yeah
She is the kind of a girl who hardly can show her real feelings when she know that someone that she loved is so close to him
She feels like dunno what to do, and shy to admit
But deep in her heart he surrely has light of love for Subaru

Emi-hime

Yeah ^_^ Though, even if I was a bit open with my feelings, I'd probably deny it as well because I wouldn't want the guy to know~ That or do what she did in the game "Just because I like Rockman doesn't mean I have any feelings for YOU!" :p

Trivial

Emi said:
"Just because I like Rockman doesn't mean I have any feelings for YOU!"

Hahaha, this one catch my attention

And, Subaru himself, is the type who can't show his real feelings.
But i'm sure that he also has a feelings for Luna
I love when Akane tease him about how his fav. girl type is.

Emi-hime

Trivial;44367 said:
Hahaha, this one catch my attention

And, Subaru himself, is the type who can't show his real feelings.
But i'm sure that he also has a feelings for Luna
I love when Akane tease him about how his fav. girl type is.

Yeah. Though, Subaru is getting better at it. A lot of his actions show he has to feel something for Luna as it would end up being sort of weird if he didn't because a lot of the instances don't make sense otherwise.

I loved that too <3

Trivial

And, i do wonder
Why did she choose Subaru to test her first own-made cooking?
She didn't choose another of her friend, like Gonta, or Kizamaro
Kinda wonder

off-topic : Why did the Fav. Scene thread is deleted?

Emi-hime

Trivial;44584 said:
And, i do wonder
Why did she choose Subaru to test her first own-made cooking?
She didn't choose another of her friend, like Gonta, or Kizamaro
Kinda wonder

off-topic : Why did the Fav. Scene thread is deleted?

I think it was simply because she was at his house, he was the easiest to get too, though, I admit it'd have made sense if she called Gonta and Kizamaro over to try too.

It's not. For some reason, when a topic isn't posted in it for the day, it hides itself (You can see it by changing "last day" to beginning so it shows all topics). Very annoying, but I can't find a way to make it so all the topics will show every time. I'll stick some for now though

Trivial

Yup
That's why i wonder why she would just simply choose Subaru without having any consideration to another of her friends
And poor Subaru, he ate an Omelette with full of chilli-sauce ^^

Emi-hime

Trivial;44674 said:
Yup
That's why i wonder why she would just simply choose Subaru without having any consideration to another of her friends
And poor Subaru, he ate an Omelette with full of chilli-sauce ^^

Though, Luna thought it was ketchup XD It's not like she meant to do that. *has done that before* Though, the worst was my mom mistaking wasabi for guacamole...

Trivial

Yeah, it was just a mistake
I was kinda surprised too, that she managed to get to make the delicious one, and of course, only for her Rockman-sama
Means that her power of love has made her overcome her own weakness
I really love her tense effort

Emi-hime

Trivial;44788 said:
Yeah, it was just a mistake
I was kinda surprised too, that she managed to get to make the delicious one, and of course, only for her Rockman-sama
Means that her power of love has made her overcome her own weakness
I really love her tense effort

Well, she did a lot of studying ^_^ I find it funny that Akane only tasted it twice--once at first and once when she knew it'd be good XD But yeah, it was nice to see how hard she'd try to feel good enough for her Rockman-sama.

Trivial

Yup
And i do wonder too if Akane is kinda supporting both of them, since she said
"Isn't it good Subaru? You got the first chance of having taste of this cute girl's own made cooking."
That's that

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;44807 said:
Akane doesn't care who Subaru gets with, she's just glad Subaru has friends.

True. Though, she is kind of curious if he likes anyone XD As shown in 41. Or at least what type of girl he likes.

Her comment at the end of 47 amused me when she said "It's more fun when things are noisier around here" though.

Akane sure enjoyed teasing him when he suffered from Luna's cooking at first XD But I think it's good that he tasted the bad so he could appreciate and see how hard she tried to learn to cook for him.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Emi said:
True. Though, she is kind of curious if he likes anyone XD As shown in 41. Or at least what type of girl he likes.
Because she noticed the only friends of his who've ever been to their house are girls. Akane probably suspects he's into both of them.

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;44933 said:
Because she noticed the only friends of his who've ever been to their house are girls. Akane probably suspects he's into both of them.

Yeeeep. Though, I like how in both the game and the anime, he manages to make friends with Gonta and Kizamaro fairly quickly XD But in a way, it makes sense for them not being over yet... >_> But who really knows.

I've always had male friends though and I was never asked if I liked any of them (Except by my cousin who I'd then punch in the shoulder and threaten to kick him where it hurts...) >____> But yeah, it's amusing all the same.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
It would be funny to see Veil rib Luna about liking Kizamaro. Then again, we know her to be an absentee mother.

...in the game. But I guess if she wasn't around the Shirogane compound in Ryuusei 19 or 46, it's been spelled out all the same.

Which reminds me, how come Luna's dad isn't in one of her brother slots in RnR 2?

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;45004 said:
It would be funny to see Veil rib Luna about liking Kizamaro. Then again, we know her to be an absentee mother.

...in the game. But I guess if she wasn't around the Shirogane compound in Ryuusei 19 or 46, it's been spelled out all the same.

Which reminds me, how come Luna's dad isn't in one of her brother slots in RnR 2?

That would be kind of funny XD Mostly because I'd be curious about Luna's reaction. Yeeep. It seems they may be event worse in the anime if we didn't even like see a cameo or something, but who knows. She did get a mile of butlers in the anime, which there wasn't much about in the game...

...No idea? XD If you're hinting her mom is, then my idea is because she may be closer to her mom or something. Or it might be her mom really trying to be motherly or something or yeah >>

Trivial

Akane might support Subaru to be with Luna
Since Luna is Subaru's first friend, and she had done many things for Subaru's sake to make him go back to social life
More, Akane always tease Subaru about how his feelings to Luna

Emi-hime

Trivial;45541 said:
Akane might support Subaru to be with Luna
Since Luna is Subaru's first friend, and she had done many things for Subaru's sake to make him go back to social life
More, Akane always tease Subaru about how his feelings to Luna

Possibly. And yeah, in a way she was, though, Misora was technically Subaru's first friend, however, he seemed to get a bit more along/understanding with Luna soon after... But still, it worked XP But yeah, I think he has some respect for her either way, and she did help him find strength he didn't know he had.

She does? I only remember Akane teasing him once.