...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
._. I might just give up. mysqldump doesn't wanna work, I tried every password I've ever used, I've tried changing the password, and as I thought, cPanel/WHM are locked. There seems to be no way to get a dump file... Unless maybe I copy over the files from var/lib/mysql and try to manually access them somehow o_o...

Hmm, talking about food is making me hungry again >=o

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hah! I found it!... Kind of! Since I couldn't extract the SQL dump, access phpmyadmin, or log-in to the blog / access the blog, I went in like a ninja.

nano var/lib/mysql/seijun_blog/wp_posts.MYD

It's a shitty raw form, but, the posts are able to be read this way. I can copy/paste it ^_^...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
And now that I've done that, I'm bored :-(... I should probably wipe the harddrive on that machine and re-box it up. I dunno how long I have to get everything situated =x

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Anyone know of any places/websites that buy used manga? :confused: I don't have much, only... 12 total, but it's just gonna go in trash if I don't sell it or something.

Nevermind, I forgot about this wonderful website called google xP

Meh, not really worth the hassle. Google did kind-a fail me. I might try and take my Hunter x Hunter 19-26 with me anyway ^.^... Doesn't take up that much room.

The rest... Who cares o.o

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Anyone know of any places/websites that buy used manga? :confused: I don't have much, only... 12 total, but it's just gonna go in trash if I don't sell it or something.

Nevermind, I forgot about this wonderful website called google xP

Meh, not really worth the hassle. Google did kind-a fail me. I might try and take my Hunter x Hunter 19-26 with me anyway ^.^... Doesn't take up that much room.

The rest... Who cares o.o

Barnes and Noble, it's cheaper, yet the shippping can make it twice as much.

Craigslist can sometime provide good deals, just beware of Yanderes.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Lige, can you sell the items through Paypal?
Yeah, I have a "business" account, cause I'm all special 'n shit. (Or so I think... Not really.)

I noticed I have Turtles in Time for SNES too, but the back plastic is cracked. The cartridge works fine though, and it's actually taped up so it shouldn't break down more. So that's added to that. (Just thought I'd let know ^-^.)

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Yeah, I have a "business" account, cause I'm all special 'n shit. (Or so I think... Not really.)

I noticed I have Turtles in Time for SNES too, but the back plastic is cracked. The cartridge works fine though, and it's actually taped up so it shouldn't break down more. So that's added to that. (Just thought I'd let know ^-^.)

Goody, this works out perfectly for the both of us. I get the satisfaction of not having to buy a PS2 from the ripoffs at gamestop, you get more money than you would from selling it to gamestop, and my brother completes his video game console collection.

Just out of curiosity what PS2 games do you have?

Lige

Loves Being Poked
No PS2 games :-( I borrowed a couple from my moms bf when I first got it, but I lost my job right after I bought it, soo... Never bought any.

Glad I can help complete the collection 'n stuff though. You're helping me a lot by buying teh stuff, I need-a get that passport asap. My living where I am now keeps being brought into question every day while my mom, her bf, his wife, and their 2 kids keep fighting over custody / how worthless I am / yadda yadda. I figured I'd be a list + relist on eBay, or if nothing else, Gamestop where I'd get what, $15 for it? <.<;

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
No PS2 games :-( I borrowed a couple from my moms bf when I first got it, but I lost my job right after I bought it, soo... Never bought any.

Ok, I was only curious, as I already have a bunch, but I am always looking to build my collection.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Lige, remember, thrift stores are your friends.

As in leather trench coat for 5 bucks friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.