...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
My brother has one, it is awesome.
The 3d effect is pretty awesome, although I've heard there are some people that can't see it. You might be one of those few. Wow, that would totally suck if you are immune to the 3D effects....

Yeah, I think I am. 3D glasses never did anything for me either :(... I'm one of the few that can see the color wheel thingy in certain TV types too =/ It kind-a blows.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I'll suggest some more anyways. I like sharing anime.

Tokyo Majin, it's an anime that I've heard takes a lot of influence from Shin Megami Tensei, it's not the prettiest, but the animation smoothness of the fights makes up for it. The end is one of the most epic fights ever.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. Again, not the prettiest anime, but you can learn martial arts from it. The manga is much better, but the anime actually stayed true to it's source without much filler.

Kurokami, it's based on a korean manga and it's filled with epic fights and mind trauma. I saw it debut in english at Otakon, half the people left after what looked like a main character gets hit by a semi. I never finished, so I don't know how it ends. Actually, how did I forget to finish this one?

Break Blade, most original mecha series ever. They figured out a way to force a mech to use throwing knives. It's awesome. It's basically one of my favoritest series ever.

Hellsing Ultimate. Fan sequal to Bram Stokers Dracula. Vampire with a switch stuck on "god mode" vs supernatural bad guys. They figured out how to make a show about an invincible character interesting. It's awesome.

I think that should be good. I hope I didn't suggest thing I've already suggested previously....

Thanks for the suggestions, then, I'll add 'em to my "list" (a unsorted piece of paper with tons of scribbles and crap <_<)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Thanks for the support. Just a question, but what games from the Megaman (X, Zero, and ZX specifiacally) series have you played (if any)? If you have, what annoys about the game and/or what would you like in the game to make it better/awesomer? I like have people critique my ideas, it makes them grow.

I've played quite a few of the X games, I don't belive I've played any Zero or ZX yet sadly. My IRL friend dragged me into the X world after he found out I was playing Battle Network on my GBA several years back though. Quite honestly I don't remember them enough to give any helpful critiques >.<

Lige

Loves Being Poked
A friend of mine has one, and I get the chance to play with it quite a bit. You don't see eye-popping 3D, but you definitely see depth at the right perpendicular angle. And most definitely blur at the wrong angle. And if you close one eye and then switch, you definitely see two images as well.

It won't work if you are blind in one eye. >_> /shot/

I tried all of the above and it was the same in every aspect ;x

Lige

Loves Being Poked
That's a small chance. >_>

Actually it's becoming more and more likely with every passing second. o_o

My only concerns are:

a) passport
b) travel cost
c) I've only known the person I'd be moving in with for... 2 months? And it's only been in forum PMs, not even chat/IM o_o
d) My uglyness will probably destroy all things
e) rape?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I've played quite a few of the X games, I don't belive I've played any Zero or ZX yet sadly. My IRL friend dragged me into the X world after he found out I was playing Battle Network on my GBA several years back though. Quite honestly I don't remember them enough to give any helpful critiques >.<

It's not that different besides making Zero's attacks faster and removing the world is bit more of a sandbox than the other series. I kinda like Zero and ZX better, but that's mostly because I can't beat Sigma in any of the X games I've played.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I'm interested just 'cause you said that xD

I turned all reploids into humans using a virus, removed all knowledge of past events, and then turned all cities into rubble. It's not like that'll piss anyone off right?

The thing is, the war's are usually caused by a reploid getting infected with a virus, a city where either humans or reploids are discriminated, or technology that causes all the wars. Removing the stereotypical megaman war reasons and making a new one is my goal.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I turned all reploids into humans using a virus, removed all knowledge of past events, and then turned all cities into rubble. It's not like that'll piss anyone off right?

The thing is, the war's are usually caused by a reploid getting infected with a virus, a city where either humans or reploids are discriminated, or technology that causes all the wars. Removing the stereotypical megaman war reasons and making a new one is my goal.
Meh, Capcom isn't quite as bad as Marvel at creating several universes where "anything can happen", but at the same time they have done so a few times. While yes it would piss off some potential fans, I personally just see it as another take and addition to a set of characters/story.

People to often bitch about TV shows, movies, or game remakes being "too different" in comparison to the original predecessors. I don't understand this myself, as, "the original was great, why touch it?" Then why even bother trying it to comment about it? If the original is so awesome, why would you want to try the new one? If it's the same exact thing, great. New graphics... Then what? You've already beat it. There's nothing new. If it's taking the best of the old and mixing it with new refreshed ideas, it's breathing life back into something and giving fans an alternate experience.

I applaud you for giving your project it's own spin :)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Actually it's becoming more and more likely with every passing second. o_o

My only concerns are:

a) passport
b) travel cost
c) I've only known the person I'd be moving in with for... 2 months? And it's only been in forum PMs, not even chat/IM o_o
d) My uglyness will probably destroy all things
e) rape?
...those are pretty big concerns you got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.