...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
...those are pretty big concerns you got there.

Meh... If I really do end up doing it / having to, passport and travel cost isn't really an issue. I'd just be broke immediately there-after. Not knowing the person? Not really a issue with me. I don't trust people I've known for years/my entire life. A couple months is no different o_o As for my uglyness... That is a key issue for me :( Though, being ugly is a safeguard against rape :D

So basically my only -real- concerns would be immigration process, seeing as my life is in total chaos atm and they might say 'lol, eff u Mr. trying to run away from his problems', cause that is kind of the case. :confused:. Basically, debt, joblessness, no friends, and shitty family situation led to said person offering me to come to Belgium, where they'd help get me a job, a place to live, and "be my friend". With me constantly "barely skating by" to fight ending up homeless, it's sounding pretty tempting :x

Dunno... For now I'm alive, so I guess I'll just wait and see how things go. It's good to have backup plans, even if they are risking everything :confused:

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Meh... If I really do end up doing it / having to, passport and travel cost isn't really an issue. I'd just be broke immediately there-after. Not knowing the person? Not really a issue with me. I don't trust people I've known for years/my entire life. A couple months is no different o_o As for my uglyness... That is a key issue for me :( Though, being ugly is a safeguard against rape :D

So basically my only -real- concerns would be immigration process, seeing as my life is in total chaos atm and they might say 'lol, eff u Mr. trying to run away from his problems', cause that is kind of the case. :confused:. Basically, debt, joblessness, no friends, and shitty family situation led to said person offering me to come to Belgium, where they'd help get me a job, a place to live, and "be my friend". With me constantly "barely skating by" to fight ending up homeless, it's sounding pretty tempting :x

Dunno... For now I'm alive, so I guess I'll just wait and see how things go. It's good to have backup plans, even if they are risking everything :confused:

blade thinks you might have issues with a language barrier.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Then again, Belgium Waffles. If I moved to Belgium, that would be one of the deciding reasons, awesome food.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Food is a constant motivating factor for me. I burn energy just sitting down, so I'm always hungry.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
It is time for sleep. A time for dreams of slaughter and swords, of destruction and ruin; and of swords and oversized hand cannons. The small chain of reality that is inflicted upon me once again shall temporarily be broken, and the rush of true unrestrained fantasy shall be awakened. The door between my subconsciousness and my consciousness will open, and my mind shall create adventures that are beyond the scope of your comprehension. It shall be awesome.

Note to self: Stop staying up so late, and make sure the pickles aren't spoiled before you eat them next time. (only half of this note involves the above writing).

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Depends on where in Belgium. As odd as this sounds, I don't know specifically yet <_<... But uh, from what I've read about Brussels, a lot of people know English pretty well, and basic English is a pretty common class among the schools. Plus I've been wanting to learn another language for a while, I've just never had motivation, but, "fixing" my life is a pretty damn good reason to get motivated, and I'd have a friend who could help me :3 (He's fluent in English)

So language wouldn't really be an issue other than at the beginning, as it'd probably limit my ability to get a job o.o;

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Then again, Belgium Waffles. If I moved to Belgium, that would be one of the deciding reasons, awesome food.
I heard freshly made sugar cone waffles or w/e are awesome. But from what I read, more people go goo goo for teh chocolate shops... I like chocolate, so bwahaha ;3

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Food is a constant motivating factor for me. I burn energy just sitting down, so I'm always hungry.
=/ I wish I burned energy just sitting down. My metabolism is total crap... I was the most 'active' kid in my neighborhood when I was in Elementary, yet I turned into a fatty due to it :( (Damn genetics... Bad thyroids run in my family.)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Eww. Expired pickles sounds nasty >,<...

Now I want pickles... *Goes upstairs and steals some* <3

Status
Not open for further replies.